Using red spar/pebbledash

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

Saquach

A customer has requested i use red spar on her house to match red bricks on other houses and was wondering if any of you guys have used this colour dash and what mixes you used as i have never used this colour.i was thinking of half holm sand half no blow with a little red dye. Any suggestions would be great thanks

Don,t know what you are talking about with Holm and no Blow? A local sand?

Either way I would use red dye and the more you use the darker the red.

Sand is sand i dont get all this holm this leighton buzzard that its all b*ll***s fine washed sharp sand is what it is

Who rattled your cage gibbo ,showing off on the Internet your superior knowlege of sand get a life .im asking what mixes you'd use not a lesson on sand

Who rattled your cage gibbo ,showing off on the Internet your superior knowlege of sand get a life .im asking what mixes you'd use not a lesson on sand
Well mate ,Gibbo is not the one asking what to do on the internet ,you are ,show a bit of respect ,it was only his opinion ,he helps a lot of people out on here

Like I've said I wanted to find out what ratios others had used not have someone ranting about sand on my post y wud u even bother to post that. I know what to do ,just wonderd what others had done .wat r u his boyfriend ,more like some sad **** with nothing better in his life than to sit posting bollox on the internet.no ones been helpfull on this post just all seem to wanna poke fun at me rather than help. Exept for rigsby

Its really not complicated, just mix your gear ratios as norm, and ad your dye per manufactures instructions.
wind your neck in! Don't know what you mean people pokin fun at you? I have no idea what holm sand is or no blo is, so half holm sand and half no blo to me suggests a 1sand to 1 cement mix????? Sounds wrong to me?and I ain't pokin fun before you get upset.chill out ffs

Last edited:
A hug would be lovely i asked the merchant what no blow might be called by others and he said its called no blow its basically a dumpy bag of lime similar to what you'd practise with at college you mix it with cement and takes a while to set ideal for dash jobs especially ones that require a white topcoat

Like I've said I wanted to find out what ratios others had used not have someone ranting about sand on my post y wud u even bother to post that. I know what to do ,just wonderd what others had done .wat r u his boyfriend ,more like some sad **** with nothing better in his life than to sit posting bollox on the internet.no ones been helpfull on this post just all seem to wanna poke fun at me rather than help. Exept for rigsby
that is because your a dick head :RpS_thumbup:

so whats no blow?.......................:RpS_confused:
Lime I think marra ??
Three sand,three no blow,( lime?) 1 Cement??? .:RpS_unsure:
Think that's the mix saquach is suggesting ?? :RpS_scared:
don't know what. Holm sand is???

Lime I think marra ??
Three sand,three no blow,( lime?) 1 Cement??? .:RpS_unsure:
Think that's the mix saquach is suggesting ?? :RpS_scared:
don't know what. Holm sand is???

so why didnt he just write 3 sand 3 lime 1 cement....................:rolleyes)

Last edited:
No no no!!!! 1 Cement,3 no blow ,3 sand!!!! Ffs.:RpS_blink:......... ....:RpS_crying:............:RpS_bored:........:RpS_lol:

Last edited:
No no no!!!! 1 Cement,3 no blow ,3 sand!!!! Ffs.:RpS_blink:......... ....:RpS_crying:............:RpS_bored:........:RpS_lol:

well when you put it like that it all becomes clear....................:RpS_mellow:

It is lime but not in powder form it comes wet in a bag ,all i know is its called no blow dont know any other than that

Status
Not open for further replies.