Using an Eze 24 for S&C render

Members online

adapt

Hi lads

Just wondering if anyone has used a eze24 with S&C render, looking to use a machine for basecoats and spraying tanking coats. Don't want to go down the big money route as its only for a few jobs a year. Something compact too, that's why I thought the EZE 24.
Anyone got any ideas or is there a machine that is similar but better?

It’s not a bad little machine and would work well for tanking etc. You obviously have to mix it up in a bucket first so it’s very slow.

Usually use a 4 to 1 mix I would probably wet it down to be fair before its put into the machine. Don't mind doing 2 passes at a lower thickness than one pass and its too stiff.

Usually use a 4 to 1 mix I would probably wet it down to be fair before its put into the machine. Don't mind doing 2 passes at a lower thickness than one pass and its too stiff.
Stop looking for excuses and just get a f**k**g ritmo ffs

Not looking for something that costs big money for maybe 12 jobs a year. Is the ritmo much more expensive?

Not looking for something that costs big money for maybe 12 jobs a year. Is the ritmo much more expensive?
When you see some ritmo’s pop up on eBay they’re as cheap as eze’s. Which is madness. Some just like the simplicity of a conveying machine though.

I just want something that I can get in places that is compact enough. Like I said its for a few jobs a year so I can speed things up. for internal work only really. I will have a mesh so I can pre screen out any lumps before it enters the machine.

I just want something that I can get in places that is compact enough. Like I said its for a few jobs a year so I can speed things up. for internal work only really. I will have a mesh so I can pre screen out any lumps before it enters the machine.
You do need to test the material first to see if it’ll go through the r&s.

Would it be better to mix it yourself? I can batch mix myself and just make sure its wet enough and has plastersizer in it

The grain size is the important bit for pumping render, I had a go with our local mixed sand but we found it had too many stones and crap in it.

It will need to be slippy as well. The right sand with lime and febmix in. Make it wetter than usual most people mix it to hand ball consistently.

If I get one I will get some 4mm mesh and screen it before I put it through the machine, was thinking plenty of feb and slightly wetter. All I wanted to know really is will the machine handle it and also how many metres would you get done in say 8 hours?

If I get one I will get some 4mm mesh and screen it before I put it through the machine, was thinking plenty of feb and slightly wetter. All I wanted to know really is will the machine handle it and also how many metres would you get done in say 8 hours?
Can you not hire one to try ? Just a thought

The machine can put on more than you can cope with, machine should work for you so don't put on more than you can handle because it is tempting at times.

Cheers guys I guess you have to have one and just try it out and get the hang of them. I can see it as a great addition to the tanking services I carry out and spraying the tanking on also. Do you clean out every couple of hours? Probably be running SBR through it too so I am guessing every couple of hours rinse it out.

Cheers guys I guess you have to have one and just try it out and get the hang of them. I can see it as a great addition to the tanking services I carry out and spraying the tanking on also. Do you clean out every couple of hours? Probably be running SBR through it too so I am guessing every couple of hours rinse it out.

Complete waste of time for your requirements...get a Ritmo.