Urgent advice needed

Members online

taylor

My neighbour has just kicked his builder off the job after i had an argument about his attempt a weber rendering. I've got to do it myself now but I'm not sure what product or brand I need to use. I want to use a thin coat silicone render so will need to prime and base coat. What's the best brand? Weber, ceresit or parex? I am a plasterer but haven't used much of the acrylic stuff. This is a rough idea of what I've got to deal with

Attachments

• IMG-20220404-WA0000.jpg
    IMG-20220404-WA0000.jpg
    244.5 KB · Views: 272
  • VID_20220328_181410.mp4
    38.8 MB
My neighbour has just kicked his builder off the job after i had an argument about his attempt a weber rendering. I've got to do it myself now but I'm not sure what product or brand I need to use. I want to use a thin coat silicone render so will need to prime and base coat. What's the best brand? Weber, ceresit or parex? I am a plasterer but haven't used much of the acrylic stuff. This is a rough idea of what I've got to deal with
Ffs

So youve gobbed off giving it billy big bollox but dont even know what your doing yourself...unbelievable cheek go and earn yer stripes pal...maybe youtube with other chancers!

So youve gobbed off giving it billy big bollox but dont even know what your doing yourself...unbelievable cheek go and earn yer stripes pal...maybe youtube with other chancers!
Not quite mate.. Earn my stripes? I've probably been plastering longer than you. You probably couldn't do f/! K all without a speedskim and sponge float. Thanks for the advice tho I'll give YouTube a watch

Not quite mate.. Earn my stripes? I've probably been plastering longer than you. You probably couldn't do f/! K all without a speedskim and sponge float. Thanks for the advice tho I'll give YouTube a watch
Are you J B Taylor? I have read your books. The fourth edition was more interesting than the fifth edition.