Upcoming work

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

Big

Well, was just wondering if there is much work coming up in the near future? Would travel to any part of UK, do a good job, possibly looking for something after Easter.

Well, was just wondering if there is much work coming up in the near future? Would travel to any part of UK, do a good job, possibly looking for something after Easter.
It ebbs and flows, fairly busy at the moment ,it's just about getting in with the right builder developer etc same as in ireland, you can only have a good name from been here and working though, lotsof agency work but lower rates as you'd expect

Put a little more info up about your abilities ect start another thread and you may get a bite its like fishing on ere!:RpS_thumbsup:

There's a lot of work going on in Dublin but the money is'nt great.i've a friend in London doing really well.Seems way better over there.

There's a lot of work going on in Dublin but the money is'nt great.i've a friend in London doing really well.Seems way better over there.
London is finished ,jobs are all gone,Newcastle ,is where it's at now, anywhere up north,

I'm always in work but as said money here is poor, sometimes you feel what is the point? Done a job in maidenhead for an ex pat from home last year, money was a lot better than here, he said that I should be over making a few pound while I'm in my prime. But he wasn't involved in the building game, so had no leads for me to follow. I noticed a lot of house building going on, but I'm not the type who just walks in of the street to ask, maybe I should have, but sure.

I'm always in work but as said money here is poor, sometimes you feel what is the point? Done a job in maidenhead for an ex pat from home last year, money was a lot better than here, he said that I should be over making a few pound while I'm in my prime. But he wasn't involved in the building game, so had no leads for me to follow. I noticed a lot of house building going on, but I'm not the type who just walks in of the street to ask, maybe I should have, but sure.

As everyone always says London is where the money is ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.