Unknown plaster style?? Help needed

Members online

Stevesmithcr

Hi All. Could someone please lend some advice and guidance ref the external plastering style/type seen in the attached photos.

I recently bought and renovated a 150 year old farm house, story and a half and this summer we are looking to have a face lift done to the external of the house. However I am struggling to find a plaster who knows the name or how to apply such finishes. Any advice welcome

Thanks
Screenshot_20230401_172852_Chrome.jpg

Hi All. Could someone please lend some advice and guidance ref the external plastering style/type seen in the attached photos.

I recently bought and renovated a 150 year old farm house, story and a half and this summer we are looking to have a face lift done to the external of the house. However I am struggling to find a plaster who knows the name or how to apply such finishes. Any advice welcome

ThanksView attachment 74118
Probably a lime coat dragged to a finish with a wooden float what's the house built with could be a cob build

ThanksView attachment 74118
@Casper