Unifinish

Paul Shelton

Hi can any body help I have tryed to get some unifinish and there is none in my area does anybody else have trouble getting this product plus is this a good product as I have not used it yet

Hi can any body help I have tryed to get some unifinish and there is none in my area does anybody else have trouble getting this product plus is this a good product as I have not used it yet

Best thing to do is give BG a call and find out who stocks it locally... your local builders merchant will be able to order it in if you want it though :D

Ive got a bathroom to do, all art ex if them demonstrators want to do it. I'll chip in a bit for the plaster too
With your expertise you would be fine on your own,I have no doubt

It's ideal for skimming over painted artex though, post up pictures when it's done.:hola:

Anyone tried it over tiles or skips?
The @FArti dude seems to have...

Seems a bit strange to me that one, why skim a bag of crisps ?
image.jpg

Bq paisley has a couple of bags short of a full pallet for last 3 weeks.it will be out of date soon.

No worries
Hard lot to please some plasterer's ( baffles me ).
Anyways
I use it often and it's good on painted surfaces to start with while you get used to using it.
U still using it.;)
2 topics are mint uni finish,and squiggly flex trowel.

There is some in jewsons longeaton it's out of Date tho. think i was the only one using it they have about 30 bags left and they aren't getting any more