unifinish plaster

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.
Total farce imo.

They say tried and tested by plasterers and have 3 (THREE) videos on their website of 3 different plasterers, well 2 and a chancer trying it out.

Hardly tried and tested, I'll stick to the real tried and tested PVA and multi, maybe if it was cheap enough I'd give it a bash but as it's more expensive than multi they can foxtrot oscar.

Total farce imo.

They say tried and tested by plasterers and have 3 (THREE) videos on their website of 3 different plasterers, well 2 and a chancer trying it out.

Hardly tried and tested, I'll stick to the real tried and tested PVA and multi, maybe if it was cheap enough I'd give it a bash but as it's more expensive than multi they can foxtrot oscar.
lol which of the three was the chancer :rayos:

Me neither,it only seems good over paint with the odd small patch in,takes ten minutes to pva a painted room,for it to be worth while you need to be able to turn up to site mix up and chuck it onto any substrate with zero preparation,the minute you have to prep a small section you might aswell do the room while your at it and just use multi.
I don't mean to sound like a hater as I want this product to work but in the way I've stated above,when it does multi will be no longer.:)

Hey I've used it, and it wasn't to bad, they rang me to test it I said yeah (free plaster) they sent me 5 bags.
Hard to explain , but it looked weird on the wall and felt weird didn't seem to go off as fast.

W
Hey I've used it, and it wasn't to bad, they rang me to test it I said yeah (free plaster) they sent me 5 bags.
Hard to explain , but it looked weird on the wall and felt weird didn't seem to go off as fast.
what sort of background did you use it on? Painted with low suction, medium to high suction or mixture of both?

Status
Not open for further replies.