Unibond help

Members online

JamieMB

Hi just a question I had to pull off a job 3 weeks ago but had unibonded the walls in the kitchen. I'm going back to the job for the next few days do I need to re apply unibond before skimming?

Hi just a question I had to pull off a job 3 weeks ago but had unibonded the walls in the kitchen. I'm going back to the job for the next few days do I need to re apply unibond before skimming?
Some will say yes and some will say no.

Depends what mix ratio you used and how many coats, wet your finger and press on wall if it goes tacky then carry on. I only use grit so would be able to crack on.

On a job a few weeks ago and when i got there idiots were cutting tiles in room i hadnt finished skimming! Dust on boards and in gritted walls, got them to brush and sponge it down but wouldnt be suprised if some of it fails. This was a project manager who aint got a scooby!