Uni finish

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ive used maybe 50 bags and no come backs mainly on low suction painted walls and ceilings. Ive used thousands of multi finish with pva and gritted bonding agents and no come backs as well.

Found this guide if you do use on high suction when you hit these surfaces with unifinish it's hard to do as much area as you would with pva and multifinish as there is obviously less time.

WP_20160105_14_49_26_Pro.jpg

Hope this helps

Last edited by a moderator:
As a general rule of thumb, any dry dusty surfaces your not sure of give a quick coat of pva. Unifinish is more for painted glossy surfaces that you would be sitting round an hour waiting on pva drying.

As a general rule of thumb, any dry dusty surfaces your not sure of give a quick coat of pva. Unifinish is more for painted glossy surfaces that you would be sitting round an hour waiting on pva drying.
Agree with the last bit there stu.:birra:

The dusty bit all I do is tell the customers with dusty houses to have a Hoover up before I get there
:lol::risas:

Uni finish should state 'for low suction only' then this argument wouldn't exist!
So many people argee it's s**t on old skim type backgrounds and to have to Pva before skimming with multi defeats the bloody purpose of it!
Why they didn't just do that I don't know.
That's BG for you!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Njnnnihcfk,fkRk hhcdrhnvLKDTTMGGRJHHMNDHMGNJDFMRTMIIIIYJLOKrtn

Lol....my boy just got hold of my tablet and posted you all a message:numberone:

Lol....my boy just got hold of my tablet and posted you all a message:numberone:

He's a clever boy....he told me to let you know he thinks uni is hard work over multiple backgrounds due to it pulling in fast on certain bits and slow on others(y)

Status
Not open for further replies.