Uni-finish

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.
ah, the good old pva debate again. cant believe how many times on here people argue about ******* pva!! its only glue. and its rolled on a wall. its not all that tricky. and just to have my say, pva is wank and i never use it :)

it isnt only glue thats rolled on a wall cos i brush it on :flapper::RpS_lol:

gonna let me knick a bag :RpS_wink: haha where did you get it from i see the advertisement on the multi bags today.

Just been told its for new spreads who've done 4 years studying then looking to earn big bucks straight away hence; Unifinish! :flapper:

gonna let me knick a bag :RpS_wink: haha where did you get it from i see the advertisement on the multi bags today.[/Qin T UOTE]
Would do J but of to Spain in the morning so no time, by the way i live next door to the Waites site in Turnford.

so what your saying is j im on holiday for a while and heres where i live the house is empty, and no one will be in for a loooong time haha.

for sale next week flat screen tv, dvd player and all electrical good that a house could need can supply to order:RpS_wink:

BG need to sort out multi finish before they market any new products. drying time can alter from bag to bag and the powder can be gritty depending on how much cack they have put back into it!!

For me BG board finish seems to remain as it used to be, which is why its all Im using at the mo.

Multi has gone garbage.

never tried board finish whats it like whats the differences, ive only ever used multi, but purley because its what i was taught with and its become force of habbit

For me its always set just a little...tiny bit quicker than multi. Tucks in a bit quicker.

Apart from that its how multi used to be. You know what you're getting.

For me its always set just a little...tiny bit quicker than multi. Tucks in a bit quicker.

Apart from that its how multi used to be. You know what you're getting.
CeeVee is it still the the same as it was when slapped on something other than board ?

so what your saying is j im on holiday for a while and heres where i live the house is empty, and no one will be in for a loooong time haha.

for sale next week flat screen tv, dvd player and all electrical good that a house could need can supply to order:RpS_wink:

Feed my Rotweiller on the way out please J.

Switched to board finish the past year or so and it is so much better than multi! Multi is like spreading gritty clay and trowells up like clay, its shite it stripes up if it has little background suction. And its very fatty, board is creamy to apply, you can build it out better than multi and it trowels lovely. Board all the way for reskim and board, multi for plaster backing coats to set same day

Switched to board finish the past year or so and it is so much better than multi! Multi is like spreading gritty clay and trowells up like clay, its shite it stripes up if it has little background suction. And its very fatty, board is creamy to apply, you can build it out better than multi and it trowels lovely. Board all the way for reskim and board, multi for plaster backing coats to set same day
Gritty shitty clay,,and it trowels up like clay, Pmsl, nice one mate

mmmm me too !! i think we should retreat to the allotment or back down the changing rooms (TPFDT)

he'll catch us thas knoz that!!!!! might as well just have a walk down the allotment and just sit and wait for the old c**t :RpS_lol:

yes henry ive never used board finish before sorry if that upsets you, ive ALWAYS used multi its what i was taught with its what most builders supply me with, i dnt really do alot for joe public anymore i tend to work for the same 5 or 6 builders in a continuous circle and its what they supply so when i do have a job supply and fit its just what i naturally go for

no please dont take it the wrong way , your 25 so am thinking you got a few miles on the clock in the plastering trade and yet you never ever thought am going to give a board finish a go as am skimming boards today.
Makes no difference to me what ever floats your boat.

haha i know mate im only mucking about to be honest ive very rarley had a problem with multi untill the recent months of which i got so sick of plastering i switched to working with my mate doin site chippy work doing roofs and the like, but im back on the trowel next week got 6 flats to do so though id give it ago and about 90 percent of it is on new board

Just tell the builder to get board in lol not hard is it? Unless your scared? Lol what's all this about clay? Lol Hahahaha

Just tell the builder to get board in lol not hard is it? Unless your scared? Lol what's all this about clay? Lol Hahahaha

oh no he's mentioned the "C" word :RpS_scared: Ben mate we are not allowed to talk about that product on here mate didnt Danny tell you :RpS_unsure:

Hahaha, that's right remember now lol don't you be sellin yourself in here Paul, you might be better opening a clayplaster section, you cheeky feck! How dare you:RpS_lol::RpS_thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.