Uni failure

f**k it , I here by declare I Ban myself from all unifinish threads on one condition, if there is ever another failure as such thread in future then let it be discussed so can understand why it came off ,

I admit I get to worked up about the gear and probably sound like a weirdo

Laters

Good bless yer @Vincey xxx

Ok so I've sat on the fence now as long as I can....

I'm a south yorkshire lad from a rough council estate I can only say things how I see it!

I find flynnys an absolute argumentative prick 90% of the time...HOWEVER....i have to conceed your sooooo right about unifinish BG and sadly Vince.....

I've never met Vince and really at heart i think in fact I'm sure he's a nice guy...BUT....this whole unifinish saga has gone on for long enough now...

I'm sorry Vince but I just can't take you sincerely or seriously anymore....

Sorry pal but you've lost my respect now!
Flynny wouldn't be too bad, but he has a hard on for Vince that's for sure.
People make it out it's such a big deal, ffs, donzos wall can be sorted for a tenner and a bit of labour of love.

I've meet Vince in person. Stayed in a bad together lol well room. He is a totally different person. Then he comes across on here. He is honest. A funny c**t. No bad in him. We talk A lot on the phone. He takes posts up wrong on here. He should not even post about uni tbh. It works for him that's fine. Should just leave it at that. He loves plastering for sure. I hate it. But we get on. He has met a good few from the forum. And as far as I know nobody as a bad word to say about him.

I haven't met the man personally but I think he seems sound. Bit too vocal in his faith in uni, but f**k it. Doesn't make the man a c**t really, if he believes in the product.

When the soap opera of Tpf kicks in.. It really is a thing of beauty :LOL::LOL::LOL:...
f**k**g bonkers:risas:.....
Should do an xmas panto:LOL:

Flynny wouldn't be too bad, but he has a hard on for Vince that's for sure.
People make it out it's such a big deal, ffs, donzos wall can be sorted for a tenner and a bit of labour of love.
Think you will find that's the other way round my gaydar has not stopped since he first tried to groom me.
Ok so I've sat on the fence now as long as I can....

I'm a south yorkshire lad from a rough council estate I can only say things how I see it!

I find flynnys an absolute argumentative prick 90% of the time...HOWEVER....i have to conceed your sooooo right about unifinish BG and sadly Vince.....

I've never met Vince and really at heart i think in fact I'm sure he's a nice guy...BUT....this whole unifinish saga has gone on for long enough now...

I'm sorry Vince but I just can't take you sincerely or seriously anymore....

Sorry pal but you've lost my respect now!
without sounding like an argumentative prick where did you get them figures?
Apart from Flynny lol
never said a bad word about him :)
f**k it , I here by declare I Ban myself from all unifinish threads on one condition, if there is ever another failure as such thread in future then let it be discussed so can understand why it came off ,

I admit I get to worked up about the gear and probably sound like a weirdo

Laters
You don't ban yourself I do so yours banned :)!thank me later xx

I haven't met the man personally but I think he seems sound. Bit too vocal in his faith in uni, but f**k it. Doesn't make the man a c**t really, if he believes in the product.
Yes he seems like a nice guy and by all accounts he is but he comes across like a c**t when he types :) you have to understand the word c**t means loads of things so in this case making a c**t if yourself :) he takes things to personal and deals with them personal, then all this bullshit starts. We had the same thing in the elections when May was making a c**t of herself people felt sorry and ignored her making a c**t of herself. The same problems and discussion between us all is the same as when it started but he won't listen, it's like we are fools, we are not we know what's needed. Save the dinosaur bullshit response it doesn't wash anymore because we are going backwards.

One deemed it fit to to acquiesce the invitation of an acquaintance to ..... ah f**k it, doesn't suit me :LOL:

Went to see spamalot , take on monty python holy grail. Was pretty funny

Nearly convinced me! :D

Theatre is a good night out, hope you enjoyed it? Had a night in on my own, drinking wine and taking shite on here and elsewhere...:love:

He is sound. But don' want to say to meny nice things about him. He might try and ride me.

Jesus Christ, don't check the forum for a while and come back and everyone is scrapping over uni again lol
f**k it I'm off to work to skim over PVAd walls, leave you to it!

If people dont like uni dont use it
Spats dont use them
Flexy trowels
Speed skims
The list is end less
If it works for you then good,guys adapt to stuff other guys dont get on with,,that is fact. People should accept that...uni works for me...if it fails and i know its the product i will stop using it.saves me time,,,i went to job assesed it when stripping it back came to a conclusion that i had thought the night before,,,,and done some phone calls that ruled out other causes.
You are a knob gps,,,, you slag people most of the time,,, this forum in my opinion is about giving advice on your expierence and i have 36 years of it good or bad. I have seen scenarios in plastering you aint and vice versa. Say them if you want on forum,,,,i have made mistakes in plastering and learnt from them,who has not.im big enough to admit it,take it on the chin ,move on,i value my reputation in my area,,,could not sleep over this job the night before,,,now i went to it im 99% sure the reason it happened. You dont like uni so f*** . Why go on and on about it.the other night a lad posted about a school job,,,he made a post that was muddled,,instead of trying to correct or ask what it was all about you hammered him,,,made him look stupid,,until he wanted to knock your lights out. You just dont see it,,,,you are arrogant,,,obnoxious fud,,,most people might agree with me and are scared to say it to you arsehole.it says it all about you if you can say to a other plasterer your glad i had a fail.
Because i hope you dont have one.

@Donzo equally my friend if you like uni and good for you btw, don’t pretend to others it’s great when it is very limited, then I wouldn’t have to get involved.

If everyone agreed all the time this place would become very boring very quickly.

I like a good debate along the way I may upset some, I may make some laugh either at me or with me.
Don’t take things so seriously.

When you are told your using it wrong, mix it half and half, top off with another plaster, your living in the past, it's the best thing in the world and so on that's what pisses people off. It's plaster that costs double a normal bag costs and to be fair it doesn't do much different, it's not handy to grab a bag coz nobody sells it and it's usually out of date. My opinion is it's description and marketing was all wrong and considering this is their second go it's not very good. I think they need to seriously rethink their plan for this gear coz if it's not dead now, it will be.

If it isn't broke? Don't fix it. PRE gritting or glue day before than overskim as normal. No dramas no issues and more importantly no come backs. Sometimes the old methods are the best and don't need to be changed with some new fangled bullshit idea. Here endeth the lesson

There's f**k all wrong with @gps imo...

I've got more in common with his opinions than any other on here...

Yer bunch of soft liberal, left wing, gender neutral pussies!!!