Unbranded batteries

S a plastering

Private Member
Any good or not need a couple of 5amp makita batteries they do the cheaper version just wondered if anyone tried any thanks

Screw fix got a offer on a drill n comes with 2 battery's.. think it's cheaper then buying em seperate

It's for my makita radio just need couple new ones I'll just get the makita ones

I bought some 5Ah ones a couple of years back. Seemed good at first so bought another pair, but didn’t realise these were slightly different. Never quite as good as the first two, and now there’s only about one out of the 4 that is half useable. The original makita one still going strong.

I bought some 5Ah ones a couple of years back. Seemed good at first so bought another pair, but didn’t realise these were slightly different. Never quite as good as the first two, and now there’s only about one out of the 4 that is half useable. The original makita one still going strong.
Sound will swerve em then

They're a lottery

Had a range (I think 6) of milwaukee copies 12v and 18v from amazon and ebay, 6ah act more like 4ah etc

One stopped working within a couple of weeks and another never charged from day one, all in all no real gains getting cheap chinese copies really.

It’s how you look after them too. Never leave them low in the back of a cold van. In winter keep them topped up. A flat cold lithium battery will die fast.

Shite, I bought Bosch ones they either fell to bits or blew something inside when getting a good workout. The genuine ones get hammered and just keep going