Unbelievable

C’mon @Vincey it’s stronger, can be touched in, less likely to crack, you don’t have to stand staring at it for hours to finish it, colours are consistent, less donkey work, it’s more versatile as you can go over anything with it, you don’t need to buy an expensive machine to use it, it’s waterproof, the list goes on.

C’mon @Vincey it’s stronger, can be touched in, less likely to crack, you don’t have to stand staring at it for hours to finish it, colours are consistent, less donkey work, it’s more versatile as you can go over anything with it, you don’t need to buy an expensive machine to use it, it’s waterproof, the list goes on.
Gonna do back of garage now. More to seal it.

I hear you can wash it down with warm soapy water

I hear you can wash it down with warm soapy water
I’ve been back to a few jobs and washed them down. Warm soapy water and a scrubbing brush then a pressure wash and comes up brilliant. The amount of crap that comes off is unreal.

It’s like skimming mate it’s horrendous, going back to trowel it all on , going back to prime the wall , not for me through colour is far better I feel
Each to there own

It’s like skimming mate it’s horrendous, going back to trowel it all on , going back to prime the wall , not for me through colour is far better I feel
Each to there own
I know a few who dont prime it. Says it hangs to long

So can say one thing . Back of garage there not much room. It's got a bit of mono on then s +c . Just gone over s +c with some thin coat. Can confirm tin coat seems to go straight over mono ok

So can say one thing . Back of garage there not much room. It's got a bit of mono on then s +c . Just gone over s +c with some thin coat. Can confirm tin coat seems to go straight over mono ok
Is this new tin coat mined in Cornwall by any chance?