unbelievable

Members online

I knew there was a law saying you can't ride a bike on the footpath but that is a bit extreme.

Unbelievable? It's outrageous! Damn hooligans riding around causing a nuisance, should've thrown her in the cells overnight to teach her a lesson. Children should be seen and not heard! The schools are partly to blame of course, she clearly isn't being given enough homework or thrashed as often as required.

you couldnt make it up :RpS_mad:

Grantham girl, 4, gets cycling-on-path police warning - BBC News

kids cant be kids anymore. jesus. you dont even see them playing footy in the street. i used to be out till all hours playing footy, kirby, having knacker fights, making dens, looking through peoples windows. they just sit in now
I dont get it mate only the other week i was looking through somebodys windows apparently this is not allowed anymore i did explain to the officer the reason i was naked!! He wasn't having any of it:RpS_lol: and just a quick question whats a knacker fight! Sounds G**!!!:RpS_scared:

:RpS_lol: not like a peeping tom. that was later. just kids stuff. a knacker fight was like a stone fight. gangs of kids throwing stones at each other. got one in the head once and had to go to hospital. they thought my parents had done it. they asked me when my mim wasnt in the room :-0 posted the old woman next door neighbour a death threat once as well. was only about eight or something. it was made up of cuttings of words and letters from a newspaper. id seen it on kojak. i will kill you :-0 police were there about an hour later :RpS_mad:

Thought you could ride a bike on a pavement if the wheel was under a certain size I.e. a kids bike.......pffft

:RpS_lol: not like a peeping tom. that was later. just kids stuff. a knacker fight was like a stone fight. gangs of kids throwing stones at each other. got one in the head once and had to go to hospital. they thought my parents had done it. they asked me when my mim wasnt in the room :-0 posted the old woman next door neighbour a death threat once as well. was only about eight or something. it was made up of cuttings of words and letters from a newspaper. id seen it on kojak. i will kill you :-0 police were there about an hour later :RpS_mad:
Lol you must of hated her

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

Never met him, seen him n Edinburgh on his bike. Good vids though.

Yeah he is an interesting chap... fair play to him not sure where the future is for these kind of people though..

Mind you a bmx'r round our way rolls round in a lambo so there is money in it :D