Unbelievable

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

kebab king

Private Member
Had a call form a guy today asking for a quote to repair his toilet wall. His toilet roll holder has fallen off and left 2 small holes in the wall.Could i quote to repair holes and re-fix the holder.

Both holes approx 10mm round.Have quoted to fill both holes and re fix holder £150.He has agreed the price.Kin hell.

Fix a hole in a blokes toilet. Dodgy that one pal lol .loads of fivers stuck to the floor ! Good luck

Had a call form a guy today asking for a quote to repair his toilet wall. His toilet roll holder has fallen off and left 2 small holes in the wall.Could i quote to repair holes and re-fix the holder.

Both holes approx 10mm round.Have quoted to fill both holes and re fix holder £150.He has agreed the price.Kin hell.

just check that he isn't a tenant..........:RpS_thumbup:

No risk of being on rogue traders, as long as a jobs done properly its irrelevant how much you charge. My mums boss (solicitor) had his handle on his fridge come off. It didn't break, the screws just loosened. He called a handyman to come and put it back on...

Yeah mate only joking one roof tile for a oner round my way is normaly a tinker werent having a pop

Had a call form a guy today asking for a quote to repair his toilet wall. His toilet roll holder has fallen off and left 2 small holes in the wall.Could i quote to repair holes and re-fix the holder. Both holes approx 10mm round.Have quoted to fill both holes and re fix holder £150.He has agreed the price.Kin hell.
His toilet roll holder has fallen off!!!!
Sounds like a glory hole cover up story to me mate :RpS_wink:
Hang on your filling both holes for £150!! isn't that gigolo rates??

Last edited:

if you hear a noise the other sideof the wall, whatever you do jj, DO NOT put your ear to the whole...

Last edited by a moderator:
£110 for a roof tile :-0 tut tut.. You can buy a house for that now in Stoke :RpS_wink:

Send BigAli round mate :RpS_wink:I was up in burslem a few weeks ago in navigation rd & most the houses round there were fenced off& looked like they were about to be demolished!! Shame niceold terraced houses.

Yes thats a regeneration area,smashed the houses down now and cant afford to build new houses,the city has been stitched up from outside contractors.

Dick Turpin :rolleyes) lol

Ya mean Dick Turdin:RpS_crying:

No risk of being on rogue traders, as long as a jobs done properly its irrelevant how much you charge. My mums boss (solicitor) had his handle on his fridge come off. It didn't break, the screws just loosened. He called a handyman to come and put it back on...

My stepson's like that, spent ages trying to screw a lightbulb into a bayonet fitting, cos "they all screw in don't they?"
He couldn't understand how it kept falling out FFS:RpS_laugh:

Make sure you rule it off !! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.