Unbelievable !!!

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.
Check this link out lads - not sure if the photo will appear on here, but click on the link and it should take you straight to it.

Was called to sort out a job (that I had previously lost cos the customer thought I was too dear) - Wanted an annexe to her wedding shop boarded and skimmed - Look what the cowboys she chose did around the sockets !! There are 5 like this and to top it off, a surface mounted plug socket had been stuck on with Blue tack and a couple of screws I kid you not !!!

http://i667.photobucket.com/albums/vv32/realalefan/Image0020_2.jpg

Am I gonna do the job ? Even more unbelievably she's 'happy' with the sockets, wants me to re-skim the ceiling cos its as rough as old boots !!! I tell thee ??

classic. also while im on it guys remember that rendering job i was ganna price for a cowboy builder. well my price would have been over £1500 + scaffolding this joker picked up a local from a pub and he is ganna do it ALL for £140 labour! OMG carry on and iv now been told this is the guy who turned up 2 an old wonmans house with rotten timber in the van and said it came from her roof and tryed to charge her £££££££££££££££ to fix it all. some ************* people out there.

:eek: omg she wont even be able to plug some more bulky plugs in without hacking some off!!! who ever did that is not right, must of been let out for the day.

Status
Not open for further replies.