Unbelievable price!!

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

CKJ

Just got the go ahead for a job in London 5m2 on a chimney breast my price is £1800 that's £360 a metre.

Thats a earner. Ive had a few like that this year. Im in the city tomorrow 200mtrs of pitted:)
We need to keep the pics coming on the forum
Cheers i will send you some powder samples soon ive been hectic these past few weeks (and the next few weeks)
The product i am using for this project is actual polished concrete its not a microtopping like microcement or venetian plaster its 6mm thick. Its for a new designer he was gonna get precast concrete panels but was let down so contacted me for some samples. Ive tried that mixol pigment and its beltin thanks for putting me on to it.

Cheers i will send you some powder samples soon ive been hectic these past few weeks (and the next few weeks)
The product i am using for this project is actual polished concrete its not a microtopping like microcement or venetian plaster its 6mm thick. Its for a new designer he was gonna get precast concrete panels but was let down so contacted me for some samples. Ive tried that mixol pigment and its beltin thanks for putting me on to it.

Thats ok matey, glad you like.

im in the wrong part of the trade i thought i did well today £100 for a bag and a good half but jesus i gotta get this venetian string to my bow sorted

Status
Not open for further replies.