uk spreads wont let me in wot did i do

Status
Not open for further replies.
grand wizard said:
phippsy got to work today and the skip had about thirty black bags of weed plants dumped in it people were coming up walking off with loads of it
reminds me of a job i did last year, full house refurb..
got there one morning and some skiprat and his missus are emptying the skip of any timber they can find, shitty old stuff full of woodworm and nails..
collared him and told him when hes emptied the skip to come round the back and he can have another van load..
then i told him to come back next week and he could have all the plasterboard offcuts..
said as long as he took the plasterboard he could have the fence..
so he did!

grand wizard said:
no the crack triangle south tottenham north london
bang on there with the description, had a mate live in seven sisters , what a shitehole, seven sisters not me mates place, well that wern't to clever either...only thing going for the area is the football team....lol

yep...dads a yid....uncle's one too... but sisters arsenal...always get one in the family,,but dont get alot of time to either watch or follow now......shame

well.......yes ..but only just started playing agin jj.....1st time since crimbo i got money in me pocket...anyway jj hows ya bum for cracking walnuts...how are u mate...not talked for a while, i feel youve found someone else?

are yids tottenham?........being from bristol myself theres only one club..............manchester united

I always thought a yid was someone without a foreskin? of a particular religion? maybe it is tottenham?
bein from lancashire we dont really do football as such, its more of a kickabout on a saturday afternoon... theyre the a team, the b team plays sunday mornings then goes down the pub...
and living in peterborough the local teams called 'the posh'...
you really woudnt think it round here...you really wouldnt.. ::)

Status
Not open for further replies.