UK spread in Canada

Members online

WalesontourCanada

Hello everyone, I’ve recently moved to Kingston Canada. It’s mainly tape and joint out here but I’m looking to get my skimming muscles going again. Anyone out there spreading in Canada? I’ve heard of a guy who actually gets skim shipped by the pallet. Haven’t seen any k rend our here yet...got to be a market for nice external render.

Hello everyone, I’ve recently moved to Kingston Canada. It’s mainly tape and joint out here but I’m looking to get my skimming muscles going again. Anyone out there spreading in Canada? I’ve heard of a guy who actually gets skim shipped by the pallet. Haven’t seen any k rend our here yet...got to be a market for nice external render.
Welcome along bud, I knew a gang from Wales went out to Canada years back, only half came back so must be a few of them left

a local plasterer emigrated to Kendal which is close to Detroit. he has found plenty of work there.
he sent a photo, we thought it was the sunset, he told us that it is the local weed factory lighting up the sky.

Welcome

Don't pick on me, I'm not the tall, pretty, clever, beautiful and talented one am I?
Um no? I wouldn’t worry though, absolutely no one..... literally no one...... ever..... said that about you. And if anyone ever did I’d drive them off this forum faster than you can say “why Jess, you complete me”

Got your back

Update...tape and jointing isn’t easy. I always go by ‘pride before a fall’ as in don’t think you know it all because you never will...can make you look silly. When ‘muddin’ instead of spreading like you do skim you put it on and take it right off over three coats. First to apply the tape...second to fill just past bevel...quick sand...tight third coat. Angles get done opposite to save cutting in much like skim...corner trowels are a no no and the £200 spent on getting my trowels sent over was a total waste of money as it’s they are tooo ‘worn in’. Oh well. Nice to have the old girls around anywho.
Miss the smell of skim in the morning but the money’s not bad and weed is legal. As in you can knowing buy the stuff that makes you go like stool off tool.
Smoke me a kipper...I’ll be back for Brexit...............not