Ugh my life

Members online

JessThePlasterer

Queen Jess Elizabeth I
Well I’m very sorry @essexandy but I really can’t get in there without dragging my face up the wall! .... some days I wonder why I didn’t marry a rich man :llorando:

Attachments

• 45B7B263-C5C4-473C-9D9A-8DB11F2A1C56.jpeg
    45B7B263-C5C4-473C-9D9A-8DB11F2A1C56.jpeg
    580.3 KB · Views: 283
I prefer to begin at the top...........gently feeling my way, getting my breathing just right beginning to feel the muscles being brought into play, blood infusing and hardening them.......... I then let my hands travel to the bottom, firmly pressing, taking just the right amount of time, the switching to the top again, teasing it into submission before travelling down to the bottom and beyond again.........

Oh wait,...........it was plastering we were on about weren’t it.......
My bad...:inocente:

I prefer to begin at the top...........gently feeling my way, getting my breathing just right beginning to feel the muscles being brought into play, blood infusing and hardening them.......... I then let my hands travel to the bottom, firmly pressing, taking just the right amount of time, the switching to the top again, teasing it into submission before travelling down to the bottom and beyond again.........

Oh wait,...........it was plastering we were on about weren’t it.......
My bad...:inocente:
I think you just gave everyone a hard on.. @lurpak is definitely playing with himself