Ugh my life

Nisus

Elite Member
World record here @Danny
From a plastering post by a female member to her being bummed by a cactus by the forum owner in 4 posts :LOL::risas2:

JessThePlasterer

Queen Jess Elizabeth I
From a teacher viewpoint, how will you tackle that?
Andy’s gonna shout :frio:

I went as high as I could squeeze in and feathered it. The top bit will have to be caulk, filler paint. If I had the arms of someone over 6ft I might have been able to do more but I don’t

essexandy

The Lake Governor
Eew get your own cactus!

I’ve just been doing stupid tight angles and can’t find f**k**g small tool .... trowelled a small corner with a Stanley blade... it was a first, worked pretty well!
An old debit card is great for tight areas. We've got plastic business cards and have used a fair few as tools.

essexandy

The Lake Governor

I went as high as I could squeeze in and feathered it. The top bit will have to be caulk, filler paint. If I had the arms of someone over 6ft I might have been able to do more but I don’t
If you've tried your very best that's all I can ask for.

Thankyou for that!

Do you start at the top and work down, or vice versa?

I can safely state, after the rubbish I've been through, I will never judge, nor criticise anyone or their work, only admire the effort they put in, and that's all what can be asked for

Everyone’s a master craftsman out there too! They’re f**k**g everywhere apparently! :D

Both, I'm renovating my house as I'm being forced to sell, and then aim to become a grafts - electrics, plumbing and plumbing (already can do internal construction)

Are you looking to learn the trade or just diy stuff

Dropsalot

Private Member
I prefer to begin at the top...........gently feeling my way, getting my breathing just right beginning to feel the muscles being brought into play, blood infusing and hardening them.......... I then let my hands travel to the bottom, firmly pressing, taking just the right amount of time, the switching to the top again, teasing it into submission before travelling down to the bottom and beyond again.........

Oh wait,...........it was plastering we were on about weren’t it.......
My bad...:inocente:

JessThePlasterer

Queen Jess Elizabeth I
I prefer to begin at the top...........gently feeling my way, getting my breathing just right beginning to feel the muscles being brought into play, blood infusing and hardening them.......... I then let my hands travel to the bottom, firmly pressing, taking just the right amount of time, the switching to the top again, teasing it into submission before travelling down to the bottom and beyond again.........

Oh wait,...........it was plastering we were on about weren’t it.......
My bad...:inocente:
I think you just gave everyone a hard on.. @lurpak is definitely playing with himself