Ugh my life

essexandy

Private Member
Eew get your own cactus!

I’ve just been doing stupid tight angles and can’t find f**k**g small tool .... trowelled a small corner with a Stanley blade... it was a first, worked pretty well!
An old debit card is great for tight areas. We've got plastic business cards and have used a fair few as tools.

I can safely state, after the rubbish I've been through, I will never judge, nor criticise anyone or their work, only admire the effort they put in, and that's all what can be asked for

Everyone’s a master craftsman out there too! They’re f**k**g everywhere apparently! :D

Dropsalot

Private Member
I prefer to begin at the top...........gently feeling my way, getting my breathing just right beginning to feel the muscles being brought into play, blood infusing and hardening them.......... I then let my hands travel to the bottom, firmly pressing, taking just the right amount of time, the switching to the top again, teasing it into submission before travelling down to the bottom and beyond again.........

Oh wait,...........it was plastering we were on about weren’t it.......
My bad...:inocente:

I prefer to begin at the top...........gently feeling my way, getting my breathing just right beginning to feel the muscles being brought into play, blood infusing and hardening them.......... I then let my hands travel to the bottom, firmly pressing, taking just the right amount of time, the switching to the top again, teasing it into submission before travelling down to the bottom and beyond again.........

Oh wait,...........it was plastering we were on about weren’t it.......
My bad...:inocente:
I think you just gave everyone a hard on.. @lurpak is definitely playing with himself