UFC 205

What a card! All fights were good tbh .
But there is only one who will be remembered as the first one holding belts in two divisions. It was a joy watching him and well done for believing it can be done. Dreams are what keep us going and his next one is equity share . If anyone desrve it that's him. There will be some arm twisting now for a wile, or maybe not :D

I made the great decision to go out on the lash yesterday, got home at 3am having recorded the ufc, watched it all til 7am then got just over an hours kip in. Haven't felt this rough in years. Around 11 this mornin i was having some sort of anxiety attack [emoji23]what a horrible feeling that was!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I was on night shift and got in just as it started. Drank 3/4 a bottle of vodka and a few cans watching it then the rest of the fights I'd recorded. Wife said I was sitting on sofa looking like a jibbering space cadet when she got up around 10. Feeling it now.

I made the great decision to go out on the lash yesterday, got home at 3am having recorded the ufc, watched it all til 7am then got just over an hours kip in. Haven't felt this rough in years. Around 11 this mornin i was having some sort of anxiety attack [emoji23]what a horrible feeling that was!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
It's a c**t the hangover just a c**t

I've heard about these "hangovers" yet to experience one. My Gran used to get them so did my little sister ...popular amongst homosexuals so I hear !