UFC 205

Members online

I really can't wait to watch it. I was thinking yesterday i'll get my head down when my kids go to bed and get up about 1 to watch the full card. Then i realised im in dublin that day on the beer so now wondering what excuse to use to sack the beer off!

I like watching cowboy fight and theres a good few potentially great fights i reckon.

Desperately hope mcG also gets the second belt because i really don't want the show to stop! If he wins it i can see it being the trilogy fight with the belt on the line at 155 because the ratings would be impossible for them to deny the fight imo

Desperately hope mcG also gets the second belt because i really don't want the show to stop! If he wins it i can see it being the trilogy fight with the belt on the line at 155 because the ratings would be impossible for them to deny the fight imo

If that was the case that a win for Connor would see a third fight with Nate I'd be hoping he wins, short of that I'll be rooting for Eddie

That will make him the first man UFC fighter holding two belts! History in my eyes and who doesn't want to be part of the history? Maybe the most difficult and challenging fight for Connor yet.

If that was the case that a win for Connor would see a third fight with Nate I'd be hoping he wins, short of that I'll be rooting for Eddie
Nate has no chance winning against Connor again IMHO.

Its all a money making scam ...ive seen them on the floor having the chance to kill each other and slowed off.

Nate has no chance winning against Connor again IMHO.

Your kidding right ? First fight Nate won by an easy submission 2nd fight was to close to call, Connor got let off the hook in that fight, I doubt he would want a piece of Nate again

Your kidding right ? First fight Nate won by an easy submission 2nd fight was to close to call, Connor got let off the hook in that fight, I doubt he would want a piece of Nate again

The "sale" is conner is back to his fighting weight

Connor didn't had enough time to adapt to the wight gaining first time. That was the reason he lost and both fights Nate took quite bad beating. Second fight Connor was holding back, as he said learned from his mistakes .

connor needs to build his stamina as he can only go a couple of rounds before he's fked, a good fighter will take him out on the third or fourth round unless he changes it

Connor didn't had enough time to adapt to the wight gaining first time. That was the reason he lost and both fights Nate took quite bad beating. Second fight Connor was holding back, as he said learned from his mistakes .

Nate has never been a 170 fighter either though, plus Nate took the fight 1st with 2 weeks notice lol.
Nate went into the 2nd with a rib and leg injury, which you could see in the 1st round. Just like he is doing with Aldo he will look to avoid Nate

Nate has never been a 170 fighter either though, plus Nate took the fight 1st with 2 weeks notice lol.
Nate went into the 2nd with a rib and leg injury, which you could see in the 1st round. Just like he is doing with Aldo he will look to avoid Nate
Facts I can't deny tbf, everyone is different , but still think Connor has a tiny edge over him. This of course can change . Cockiness has caused few great champs the title, but with Connor somehow it is natural

I hope not what a boring fighter just taking someone down and cuddling him for five rounds is not what I want to see, that's what he become. In his early days he always looked for the finish.

If he does come back his first fight should be Damian Mia and see how keen he is to go to the ground with him.

Last edited:
There is only one who brakes bones on the ground and everyone is avoiding cuddles and arm shakes with him:D

Seemingly Connor is going to retire after this fight, that's the big announcement he's going to make.

He won't retire yet he's got the pick of at least 2 banker fights. If alverez beats him he gets to defend his 145 belt against edgar (i think he'll win against stevens) as aldo has apparently asked for his contract to be released. Coming off a loss people will want to see if he did get lucky ko'ing aldo.

If he beats alverez i think the diaz fight is the 100% certainty. The figures for the trilogy fight with a belt on the line would be rediculous, if he wins that i could see him retiring as hes always said he wants to get in get rich and get out.

Its rediculous to think they'd strip the 145 belt off him because he's still active, he aint gone on holiday for a year he's had fights since he won it and it was only last december when he won it from a guy who had dominated that devision for what 9-10 years was it?. Aldo is interim champ and if he's jacked so why would they strip their first two weight champ of a belt its bad business for them.

Thats just my opinions though and to be fair i know f**k all

He keeps talking mayweather fight...
Mayweather..." i get paid 1 hundred million a fight or i dont fight, i call the shots now its my show."
Reporter "what about mcgregor ?"
Mayweather "who ?? Whos that ?"

Lads have I missed something here, did Connor fight naz again after he whooped him in first fight ?

Yes mate he fought him a few weeks back now and won on points, very close though. 1-1

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lads have I missed something here, did Connor fight naz again after he whooped him in first fight ?
Yes mate, plasterers one fight shop organised the event and to be fare it was close. Nate had only one reveal left, do to pipe blockage, water dropped. He thought working from the pipe will bring him victory ,like the first time he met the champ. He, on the other side , with them big nella shovels and spats, called trowels ,was unstoppable , concentrated and kept the pace till the last minute. Plasterers one fight shop had no use of the ritmo team winning tho;)

Yes mate, plasterers one fight shop organised the event and to be fare it was close. Nate had only one reveal left, do to pipe blockage, water dropped. He thought working from the pipe will bring him victory ,like the first time he met the champ. He, on the other side , with them big nella shovels and spats, called trowels ,was unstoppable , concentrated and kept the pace till the last minute. Plasterers one fight shop had no use of the ritmo team winning tho;)
Just watched highlights on youtube, don't know how I missed the rematch,lol...
Just goes to show, I don't know everything

I made the great decision to go out on the lash yesterday, got home at 3am having recorded the ufc, watched it all til 7am then got just over an hours kip in. Haven't felt this rough in years. Around 11 this mornin i was having some sort of anxiety attack [emoji23]what a horrible feeling that was!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk