Tyzack twitcher and external angle trowel

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Apprentice

Just been having a bid on an old tyzack twitcher and a bull nosed external angle trowel, gave up at £30, the pair fetched £72 and not forgetting the postage.

Mate i cant believe the crap some halfwits will spend good money on theres knackered 14" m/towns selling on ebay for upwards of 50sheets cos "its broken in" . There broken in when they leave the factory thats why they as straight as a dogs back leg!, that said i once put a stella fuelled bid of 800 quid on an r2d2 projector on ebay shame i lost out, it would of looked great next to my life size model of jar jar binks lol.

Mate i cant believe the crap some halfwits will spend good money on theres knackered 14" m/towns selling on ebay for upwards of 50sheets cos "its broken in" . There broken in when they leave the factory thats why they as straight as a dogs back leg!, that said i once put a stella fuelled bid of 800 quid on an r2d2 projector on ebay shame i lost out, it would of looked great next to my life size model of jar jar binks lol.

:RpS_thumbup:

Status
Not open for further replies.