Tyzack trowels

Gevo

Hi everyone any of you guys used the tyzacks I just wondered what they are like haven't had one for about 30yrs they used to be ok not sure about nowadays

Ytyzack 13" broken in ss trowels the nuts but the 14" ones for some reason are stiffer and sh1te
Hi Irish spread how come the 14inch are different ? Anyway I was raised in count Kilburn I was trained with Irish plasterers started 40yr ago

I don't know, maybe the steel is thicker but the 13" are lovely to use and only cost £17 on eBay. I was a MT man for 25 yrs and then saw some cheap tyzacks and gave them a try, fantastic and light. Wouldn't say they would last as long as MT but worth it.
My mate thought the same as me about the 14" being stiffer and he's converted to their 13" after years of MT

I don't know, maybe the steel is thicker but the 13" are lovely to use and only cost £17 on eBay. I was a MT man for 25 yrs and then saw some cheap tyzacks and gave them a try, fantastic and light. Wouldn't say they would last as long as MT but worth it.
My mate thought the same as me about the 14" being stiffer and he's converted to their 13" after years of MT

Mate of mine was given this to try all these new trowels I do like the handle though
IMG_0957.JPG