Tyson fury

Members online

No members online now.
Status
Not open for further replies.
haymaker.......................pmsl............................joshua should be a canny contender

he's f**k**g singing now....................................what a total bellend

Easy now vince...wouldnt go that far:loco:....theres been some good unifinish...and plastic see thru trowel threads.(y).plaziispeadieflexsponge threads...:ROFLMAO:

sorry fatarm was at an engagement party. sat in the corner watching it on my phone lol

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

On reflection that was the worst title fight I've seen in many a year.
Plus the standard on show was piss poor.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It was piss poor, klitschko is such a dull fighter, but fair play i didn't expect fury to last out.
How did fury win that last round ? Plus when fury lost a point for a head shot in the 10th, I had klitschko wining overall by a shade.

Just didn't throw enough punches owls, it's the worst set of heavyweights for an era ever.
Some people paid nearly 20 quid or so to watch that drivel.
Dec the 12th there will be a proper heavyweight in action [emoji6]

I had fury to win. Made a nice few pound on him. It wasn't a good fight. But he did good with his footwork. He was to
fast for klitschko.

Just didn't throw enough punches owls, it's the worst set of heavyweights for an era ever.

Joshua will win that, but I'm looking forward to Eubanks lad aswell on the early card.

joshua still needs a lot of work. But he will be champion some day.

Arklow probably closest Keith, are you involved yourself? I did a bit years ago, & boxed in the local GAA charity match last year, that was great at making me realise just how old I am [emoji51]

Am a boxing coch new. I don't compete anymore. I was boxing Andy Lee a few weeks ago just for the crack. Am not saying who win lol. Me and my brother run the boxing club in ardee. My brother is mates with Andy. When he come home to ireland he called up to train the kids. There is not many world champions that would do that.

Am a boxing coch new. I don't compete anymore. I was boxing Andy Lee a few weeks ago just for the crack. Am not saying who win lol. Me and my brother run the boxing club in ardee. My brother is mates with Andy. When he come home to ireland he called up to train the kids. There is not many world champions that would do that.
who do you think will win? lee or bjs? I think lee personally. more to the point any chance of a signed glove to add to my collection lol

who do you think will win? lee or bjs? I think lee personally. more to the point any chance of a signed glove to add to my collection lol

Andy will win. I'll get u a signed glove. But u will have to pay for the gloves.(y)

Status
Not open for further replies.