Tyrolene

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

pftmonojetman

Private Member
Just sprayed a gable end and front of a dormer bungalow for a mate and im f'#'ed,not done it for years, them bleedin hurdy gurdys should be banned, mixin me own stuff humpin it up the deck and sprayin.  :mad:, im gonna ache tomorrow :mad:

i take it the old pffffffftttt machine doesnt spray tyrolean then?? the should make an attachment like a lawn sprinkler or something..

stick custard in em if you like, same effect just wont go off...unless its my mrs custard....then its prolly better than tyrolean...

stick custard in em if you like, same effect just wont go off...unless its my mrs custard....then its prolly better than tyrolean...
sorry segs but i didnt understand a word of that. ;D

can S&C be used in a tyrolen gun cheers
Yeah but it looks crap, Ive just done mine in silicon egrade scrape render, white backing then sprayed with same material looks well never done it like that before,

my misses folks appartment has been finished using that system, looked amazing when done. but a year later the corners have been knocked and the webbing is showing and there are few holes, dosnt look so clever now.

can S&C be used in a tyrolen gun cheers
I always use S & C mate and never had any complaints. Patched in an old doorway not long back and all the walls were tyrolened. Self praise is no recommendation but you couldn't tell where the doorway had been once it had been painted :)

Never used tyrolene and don't plan to in the near future ;D

C--DocumentsandSettings-chrisHOME-B.jpg

can anybody tell me, How this finish done. cheers

Alpine mate it comes prebagged you finish it by dragging a wooden float across the render, it has small granite chips in it which leaves the lines

No its a normal wooden float the granite in the alpine leaves the lines, you have to make sure the backing is quite hard or the stones 'dig in' and it looks crap

No its a normal wooden float the granite in the alpine leaves the lines, you have to make sure the backing is quite hard or the stones 'dig in' and it looks crap

yep. my 3yr old could do better..popular in the 80's..... need i say more?

You can tyrolene the backing days after it has dried if you want, the more suction you get from the sand and cement the better, DONT put waterproofer in the top coat use lime instead or a bit of feb

Status
Not open for further replies.