Tyrolene render

Members online

happyplasterer

Hi all,
Got some tyrolene to do on block work.
Gonna render in s/c and use tyrolene with s/c too. Problem is I've been let down by my labourer so am having to do this myself.
I usually tyrolene same day as top coat render but this will be pushing things by myself.
Will I be OK applying tyrolene next day if I devil float the render?
Thanks in advance

Hi all,
Gonna render in s/c and use tyrolene with s/c too. Problem is I've been let down by my labourer so am having to do this myself.
I usually tyrolene same day as top coat render but this will be pushing things by myself.
Thanks in advance
I e never heard of tyrolrene the same day always the next day we do it tbh

Hi all,
Thanks in advance
If you devil float the render you will be known as the unhappy plasterer .

providing you're using render or OCR for the spray, Spraying fresh green render on top of fresh green render will fuse together and create a far more superior bond than any other method,
Alternatively allow for curing time of 7x days,

providing you're using render or OCR for the spray, Spraying fresh green render on top of fresh green render will fuse together and create a far more superior bond than any other method,
Alternatively allow for curing time of 7x days,
Thanks Tom, might be working some long days this week then!

Any concerns on same day lol
Obviously lots don't mind
Do you think the rapid drying surface of texture will dry out the float coat too quickly , or cancel out due to extra thickness
No mention of lime in the mix

Hi all,
Thanks in advance
Have always tyrolened s&c straight over the top of top coat on the same day with no problems at all..why hang about for a extra day when you can be on to the next one

Here's a trick with tyrolen gun! Hacksaw handle off grind the bar so it will take chuck on a combi drill boom off ya go! Set to correct speed you will never have to be some dickhead winding a handle again
Your welcome :tanguero:

Here's a trick with tyrolen gun! Hacksaw handle off grind the bar so it will take chuck on a combi drill boom off ya go! Set to correct speed you will never have to be some dickhead winding a handle again
Your welcome :tanguero:
Some of us like cranking the handle!