Tyrolen gun

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bones10

Has any1 tried the faithful Tyrol gun? And any good? Need a new one and don't want to spend £100+ as faithful ones sell for £50 cheers

they are fewkin shite marra.............dont botha with the faithfull..............just hire a green one................:RpS_thumbup:

they are fewkin shite marra.............dont botha with the faithfull..............just hire a green one................:RpS_thumbup:

Was looking at buying 1 as have hired them in past, money I have spent renting em over last year could of bought one, ill leave faithful version then cheers bud

Was looking at buying 1 as have hired them in past, money I have spent renting em over last year could of bought one, ill leave faithful version then cheers bud

keep an eye out on ebay cos sometimes them green un's pop up now and again marra...........:RpS_thumbup:

i use the faithful Tyrol gun there ok id say all thats diffident is the bar and handle.
id buy A 2nd if needed cheaper then the green ones better then hiring one all the time......

Status
Not open for further replies.