tyrolean gun

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

DominoRemoved

as above - how much doo they sell for on ebay its a used but in good clean working order
genuwine tyrolean gun the (green plastic one's)
looking too sell it if the price is right.
Any you lads want first dibs on it befor it go's on ebay:huh:
open too real offers
ill lock this post if it gets sold

The use of roughcast and spatterdash cement effects has been a popular means of exterior wall covering for over half a century now. The TYROL roughcast applicator has become regarded as the simplest way to apply these attractive finishes.

The "Tyrolean" finish is a decorative and uniform render which will not craze and is resistant to water. The spattered surface provides a multiplicity of drip points ensuring that rain cannot run down the wall in a sheet of water.

Last edited:
have a look on ebay to see for your self :rolleyes)

i give about a 100 quid for a new one a few years ago.

a second hand one maybe 50 quid, buy a dictionary with the proceeds of it

Why not put some pics up so we know what were buying, your idea of a tyrolean gun and ours might be two different things :rolleyes)

DSC01049.jpg

DSC01050.jpg

DSC01048.jpg

plus for £35 all in
DSC01051.jpg

its new never used just sitting in the lock up i evern got the sticker on the wall from it and i can put it back on lol

Last edited:
i bought 2 of these last year off ebay for a big tyrolean job we had on. I'm sure i only paid about 40 quid for the pair, brand new and delivered which makes yours worth about a tenner being second hand

£100 there the mutz
i got one of them cheepo ones last year even after i moded it with washers too stop it falling apart
lasted a day flicking s/c then went in the skip

i bought 2 of these last year off ebay for a big tyrolean job we had on. I'm sure i only paid about 40 quid for the pair, brand new and delivered which makes yours worth about a tenner being second hand

give me one you tight b*****d. oh and i wanna borrow your magicmitre thing next time i see you

if you shop around you should get a new one for around £30 because tyro is out of fasion they are hard to find so some retailers are askin stupid money but realisticly its a fekin plastic box that cost £2 quid to make I recon you could get 30 for that second hand still

Status
Not open for further replies.