tyrolean finish

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.
merlin said:
sprayit said:
D3/4 quarter output and an 8mm cap. Spray into a bucket first until everything sounds constant ( at start up the noises may vary) 2 passes is usually the norm onto a flat base. Make sure all filters etc are all clean to avoid any changes in material consistencty which will show up on the wall straight away.
Keep as short a mortor hose as possible to keep material as consistent as possible. And dont lay all you base on because you will have some waste with a g4 that cannot be recycled

also d34 is a clampable r&s and would need a light weight float for water meter ,you need so little water it d be hard to set up with normal float

I remember that now you mentioned it, the float didnt budge an inch.

simplybesty said:
anyway bender, i have asked you what machine you used in the uk 20 years ago and what material 3 times and you will not answer, why we ask, we think its bull(german word) as usaul

i think it was a putzmiester if my senile memory serves my right and i think i used universal one coat plaster from knauf, and as i have always stated i dont have a problem with plaster pumps, I just personaly have never found the need for one in the UK other than the one and only job i did with one...

PS are you actually a plasterer or just sell machines?

Render Systems why is it that you have all this work yet you have never found the need to use a machine and there are hundreds of machines being used by renders and plasterers every day. What do you know that i don't

Semi divored drunks from the pub who work fork next to nothing, because the poor old funckers are so heart broken.

Status
Not open for further replies.