tyrolean finish

Status
Not open for further replies.

layiton

Can a tyrolean finish be achieved thru a g4 light. If so any info
on rotor and stator and size of caps etc would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks ???

it could be an excellent idea if your good with a machine but I am still very green.

I had the slow r+s and 10 mm cap but the stuff was pumping out at such a rate it just looked shocking.

Some of the guys on here will offer you some better advice mate lol

les and his band of merry men are the authority on this kind of thing mate but I would think a d43 at some 12l/min will get you as slow a feed of material as your gonna get, then it's over to caps, etc. that's where the xl comes in handy in that you can switch it to single phase to give you half the output of that d43....so 6 litres/min or even slower with the speed turned down so maybe half that again.

D3/4 quarter output and an 8mm cap. Spray into a bucket first until everything sounds constant ( at start up the noises may vary) 2 passes is usually the norm onto a flat base. Make sure all filters etc are all clean to avoid any changes in material consistencty which will show up on the wall straight away.
Keep as short a mortor hose as possible to keep material as consistent as possible. And dont lay all you base on because you will have some waste with a g4 that cannot be recycled

av seen russ doing a test panel with a g4 on you tube but i cant find link to show you all it looked spot on and i think they only done the video to prove it could be done with a electric machine . by the way thats russ downing who am on about so he will have plenty of experience with it

That was a larger spray cap and the material may have been stiffer. You can get the pattern you want by using smaller spray caps and different mixes

i think he has a machine allready, and that would be heavy work building it out to that depth with one of them guns

I've checked her into the priory to help her get over the abuse she has encountered recently ........ She was shaking when I opened the doors of myvan this morning lol

Render Systems said:
just buy a tyrolean gun mate £20.00 from ebay
yeah i see your point 2 coats s&c then 3 or 4 passes with tyrolean gun , or one coat with ocr and then texture with machine , i can see why you make 65% nett profit ,what a business brain you have ,you should be on dragons den

the only reason that machine was shaking was because i told her you were taking her back to chav land, it was like a holiday while i had her for 2 weeks.

anyway bender, i have asked you what machine you used in the uk 20 years ago and what material 3 times and you will not answer, why we ask, we think its bullshit as usaul

no you need to keep the gun moving same as tyrolene if you spray too much in one place it builds up and sags

merlin said:
Render Systems said:
yeah i see your point 2 coats s&c then 3 or 4 passes with tyrolean gun , or one coat with ocr and then texture with machine , i can see why you make 65% nett profit ,what a business brain you have ,you should be on dragons den

lol nobody mentioned s&c so stop dressing your machine up. how many passes with the machine you never mentioned that?

dont matter if i did 4 passes it still be quicker ,lol seriously tho 2 passes wet on wet , wait till picked up then texture 2 of us could do between 60 and 80 m2 a day comfortably

flynnyman said:
merlin said:
Render Systems said:

lol nobody mentioned s&c so stop dressing your machine up. how many passes with the machine you never mentioned that?

This is a machine section so if you dont have something helpfull then bug off. I will start deleting posts which are not helpfull or on topic just like mine or others have been in other sections

simplybesty said:
flynnyman said:
merlin said:
Render Systems said:

This is a machine section so if you dont have something helpfull then bug off. I will start deleting posts which are not helpfull or on topic just like mine or others have been in other sections

Delete what suits you i couldnt give a f**k i asked a question which was answered so why are you picking out what i said?
In other words if anyone asks a question you dont like you will delete it?
To be honest if it goes that way you will be deleting everything appart from yours and monkeys posts.

sprayit said:
D3/4 quarter output and an 8mm cap. Spray into a bucket first until everything sounds constant ( at start up the noises may vary) 2 passes is usually the norm onto a flat base. Make sure all filters etc are all clean to avoid any changes in material consistencty which will show up on the wall straight away.
Keep as short a mortor hose as possible to keep material as consistent as possible. And dont lay all you base on because you will have some waste with a g4 that cannot be recycled

also d34 is a clampable r&s and would need a light weight float for water meter ,you need so little water it d be hard to set up with normal float

paul aint brave enough to delete my posts .....and i thought the old girl was still on holiday when i opened the back of your van and found her laying on her side .....was the sadest sight i've ever seen

southernmonkey said:
paul aint brave enough to delete my posts .....and i thought the old girl was still on holiday when i opened the back of your van and found her laying on her side .....was the sadest sight i've ever seen

Na he wont delete this coz this is relevent to the machine section..............lets have it right you wrote it ;)

that machine is evil stuart, it bit me when i got her out of the van, and the bloody thing was strapped down but still managed to come loose, im going to get a G5 again and you can have that evil nasty thing to play with

Status
Not open for further replies.