Two tone

Members online

John j

Mono Don
Anyone ever done a property in two or more different colour render.

I don't really want a light colour against white windows but on bi folds on back I would like charcoal bi folds with white render . If anyone's done something like and got pics appreciate if they show em

I don't really want a light colour against white windows but on bi folds on back I would like charcoal bi folds with white render . If anyone's done something like and got pics appreciate if they show em
Ffs

Thought you was the founder member of two tone render? Or was it six tone?

CA7E97B2-DEEB-4DB1-ABC7-36D383B63A28.jpeg

I did silver pearl and dark grey John mate

We done a large grand design type property in Brightlingsea. 3 of the 4 elevations acyclic finish in a different colour, the rear of the building with beams, piers, bifold doors etc. in a mixture of the 3 colours. this is a timber frame building with the thin coat system on aqua panel.

My bifolds are grey and windows brown, rough cast is beige colour, looks fine mate so wouldn’t worry about having different coloured walls mate.

Hi John I’ve used a light colour render when I refurbed an old 70’s extension on the rear of my house and put in dark grey doors, the a couple of years later put a porch on the front and used the same colour render but I’m careful too when it comes to money so re-used the front door which had a white frame so here’s a couple of phots for a compariso.
Hope it helps

Attachments

• 952EA893-6208-4427-8C5D-F7241018F9C5.jpeg
    952EA893-6208-4427-8C5D-F7241018F9C5.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 138
  • 5D912AAD-8233-4964-9E71-0A0A542502E9.jpeg
    5D912AAD-8233-4964-9E71-0A0A542502E9.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 137
Hi John I’ve used a light colour render when I refurbed an old 70’s extension on the rear of my house and put in dark grey doors, the a couple of years later put a porch on the front and used the same colour render but I’m careful too when it comes to money so re-used the front door which had a white frame so here’s a couple of phots for a compariso.
Hope it helps
That works to me .