Two Timing Dirtbag

Status
Not open for further replies.
you must have sin me on the telly Bubbs.............av sometimes had me rusty pipe out on the screen...........:RpS_thumbsup:

gutted this cements that i dnt have a chance now:RpS_crying:

dont be fooled by her sweet and innocent persona marra. Once she's off air she's a right hore.........its proably a lottery to who's the kid is.........:-0

er nope that ones passed me by.
if its something off tv then theres a good chance i missed it as i barely watch it.
and im 31 so i don listen to shitey radio 1

Monster nostriles but she takes it up the gary ....................:RpS_thumbup:

'Why do i hate Fearne cotton so much?
I listen to radio 1 all day at work and when that fearne cotton comes on its like somebody is vomiting on my eardrum for 3 hours. I've been trying to work out why she annoys me so much. could it be her bloke-ish voice, her skanky laugh that sounds like a hyena being strangled with barbed wire, the fact she never shuts up about herself, telling us every day for the last six months how much of a fan of the inbetweeners she is even though its been going for nearly 3 years, telling the nation to follow her mum on twitter ( as if you would ). what kind of irresponsible cretin would expose this airhead's rambling's to the entire united kingdom on a daily basis? radio one controller andy parfitt thats who, this man should be imprisoned for lowering the i.q. of any poor unfortunate soul who happens to be near a radio tuned to 97-99 fm between 10 and 1. actually, i think i may have answered my own question making this whole thing pointless, oh well.'

Why do i hate Fearne cotton so much? - Yahoo! UK & Ireland Answers

Twitcher i think you must be trying to recapture ya youth if you listen to Radio 1.....Local stations are much better IMO

I'm down with the kids mate. Not literally like

Local stations round here are shite. Most of the time I got my phone jacked in playing all sorts, but I like a bit of chart stuff sometimes.

Im a big fan of absolute 80's but ya need a DAB radio to get it..........So your down with the kids eh Twitch.......:RpS_lol:

'Why do i hate Fearne cotton so much?
I listen to radio 1 all day at work and when that fearne cotton comes on its like somebody is vomiting on my eardrum for 3 hours. I've been trying to work out why she annoys me so much. could it be her bloke-ish voice, her skanky laugh that sounds like a hyena being strangled with barbed wire, the fact she never shuts up about herself, telling us every day for the last six months how much of a fan of the inbetweeners she is even though its been going for nearly 3 years, telling the nation to follow her mum on twitter ( as if you would ). what kind of irresponsible cretin would expose this airhead's rambling's to the entire united kingdom on a daily basis? radio one controller andy parfitt thats who, this man should be imprisoned for lowering the i.q. of any poor unfortunate soul who happens to be near a radio tuned to 97-99 fm between 10 and 1. actually, i think i may have answered my own question making this whole thing pointless, oh well.'

Why do i hate Fearne cotton so much? - Yahoo! UK & Ireland Answers
you listen a station that has a presenter that you hate for 3 hours :RpS_lol: that doesnt sound like you at all

arti i like absolute 80's too:RpS_thumbup:
i listen to real radio 9 till 10 for guess the year then turn it over to radio aire 10 till 11 for the top ten at ten (guess the year) then its over to absolute 80's

arti i like absolute 80's too:RpS_thumbup:
i listen to real radio 9 till 10 for guess the year then turn it over to radio aire 10 till 11 for the top ten at ten (guess the year) then its over to absolute 80's
The youngin av got workin with me hasnt a clue about guess the year on real..............it makes me feel proper old when i say to him " can you remeber this one youngin" and he normally replies " nope, i want even born"

i know what you mean, when i have a lad with me they say the same:RpS_lol: I can see their eyes saying 'turn fncking Galaxy on ya old currunt ggrrr' or is it called Capital now?

i know what you mean, when i have a lad with me they say the same:RpS_lol: I can see their eyes saying 'turn fncking Galaxy on ya old currunt ggrrr' or is it called Capital now?
Its called lets play the same 10th songs all day but in a slightly different order FM. Or it might be capital.

Status
Not open for further replies.