Two and one gang looking for work

Members online

It’s been very strange work wise since Xmas, starting stopping then nothing hopefully something will turn up soon

It’s been very strange work wise since Xmas, starting stopping then nothing hopefully something will turn up soon

yep there are quite a few saying the same.... I wont say what I think but I think things are going to get turbulent.

It’s not picking up like I thought , but with other things happening like carillon, brexit it can only be expected to be honest, and people thinking you will work for peanuts , firms going bust with no come back to them personally it all adds up to trouble on work front

Couldn’t and wouldn’t know about midlands but around here it’s proper dog eat dog at moment, loads of work going on depending on what wage you expect

Easily doing £1.2 k pw skimming and done for 3.30 most days. 3 gauges mind.and there’s other singles earning way more.

I’m 54 but it’s a bit easier with better rates and you get idiots down here trying to work lower rates as if to say look at me i can, hope things pick up for you mate soon.

I’m 54 but it’s a bit easier with better rates and you get idiots down here trying to work lower rates as if to say look at me i can, hope things pick up for you mate soon.
Thanks me too hopefully rates go up and less pulling your balls out just to earn a wage ,

It’s not picking up like I thought , but with other things happening like carillon, brexit it can only be expected to be honest, and people thinking you will work for peanuts , firms going bust with no come back to them personally it all adds up to trouble on work front

To be fair its not like that down here either and even i am doing some work

Easily doing £1.2 k pw skimming and done for 3.30 most days. 3 gauges mind.and there’s other singles earning way more.
All I can say is the midlands must be the best rates in the country if you are pulling that in a week?
I find that questionable and I think other lads would also agree..
Fair play but surely top end is £3 m2??
You must be chucking well over 10 bags a day to be taking that sort of money??

Roughly £2.90 and similar dabbing.
Ok I see £2.90 m2 you are getting paid and you are taking that a week?
Is that on your own or on a split??
For some reason I just can’t see it??
Maybe I’m wrong but surely on 2.90 m2 and you say you are taking over a G a week then you are obviously killing yourself ;)

7-4 pm and yes it’s getting stuck in that’s making it pay.2 bags scratched on and 1 to lay down,3 gauges pd.if I don’t do it someone else will and I’m on my own 16 plate van and like earning.wkends also available.

All I can say is the midlands must be the best rates in the country if you are pulling that in a week?
I find that questionable and I think other lads would also agree..
Fair play but surely top end is £3 m2??
You must be chucking well over 10 bags a day to be taking that sort of money??
Midlands also has the best plasterers though mate

Worth thinking about too

7-4 pm and yes it’s getting stuck in that’s making it pay.2 bags scratched on and 1 to lay down,3 gauges pd.if I don’t do it someone else will and I’m on my own 16 plate van and like earning.wkends also available.

Midlands also has the best plasterers though mate

Worth thinking about too
Ok fair play to you I’m not knocking you I’m just scratching my head wondering how you can earn over a grand a week on 2.90 m2 less tax??
That’s more than 3 gauges a day ??

Easily when you’ve got the dabbing as well mate.and there’s lads at roseville and Tdk earning more on there own.

Easily when you’ve got the dabbing as well mate.and there’s lads at roseville and Tdk earning more on there own.
lol I don’t think we are on the same wave length..;(
I’m pretty much old school like your self m8 I’ve chased the money for years and never really hit over a grand a week on price??
The thing is you quoted the dabbing at those rates aswell..£2.90 m2 ??
Like I said I’m not knocking anyone for getting out of bed and going to work but for those rates I would rather scratch my arse and stay at home all day??
A grand a week on £2.90 m2??
Not being rude here but no chance...;)