Twitter Accounts

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.
@alwaysahandboard,........ just don't get all this twitter/facebook etc, my brother , yes I hear your cries of anguish , but there is another 3 out there,,,,,,,anyhoo one of my brothers showed me a photo of a bar meal his friend was having down town,... I just looked and said am I missing something here, whats all this about just don't get it,,...... and as for text messages anybody who sends me one knows they wont get a reply ,don't know what to do/no intrest,

@alwaysahandboard,........ just don't get all this twitter/facebook etc, my brother , yes I hear your cries of anguish , but there is another 3 out there,,,,,,,anyhoo one of my brothers showed me a photo of a bar meal his friend was having down town,... I just looked and said am I missing something here, whats all this about just don't get it,,...... and as for text messages anybody who sends me one knows they wont get a reply ,don't know what to do/no intrest,

Thats fair enough.... i don't like facebook really it causes a lot of arguments especially with family and stufff

I prefer to use it to keep in contact with the people i met when i was travelling.

Danny

@SprayRender

Twitter is good business to business, a good way to make new contacts in your area. Also other spreads wanting a lift on jobs etc. you have to invest a little time but well with it!

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.