twitchers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
OK this is obviously a Kent thing for Kent PLasterers, not including Dom as he is Kent Tiler now but if you wont tell us what a Queenie is we dont realy fcuking care.

and a 3 sided one is a princie???:RpS_lol: haha ive only ever known them as internals and externals

i use then when people dnt want beads or as ive had in the past where the corner meets the window board if you beaded it the new plaster would come past the face of the horn. but it does very rarely get used to be honest

NPS just keep using it fella it wears down I find bending it fuks it puts it outta shape also give the back side of it a sand down breaks in quicker

If you're using the twitcher to fill the corner out use an old plastic float with one of the edges cut square and lightly sandpapered, works a treat :RpS_thumbup:

yeah just bash it flat then shape it like a small twitcher then put a bit of the round pipe on top for a handle

Danny.........It was always considered as bad practice to brush yer angles in. I was taught to use the twitcher with every pass, but I don't do nowadays :RpS_blushing:

Danny.........It was always considered as bad practice to brush yer angles in. I was taught to use the twitcher with every pass, but I don't do nowadays :RpS_blushing:

Why bad practice? my angles are immaculate.

I would consider flicking water at the wall bad practice, rather than brushing it on.

Each to their own I suppose. I've just always considered it a waste of time using the angle trowel once the wall is at the stage when water is introduced.

Why bad practice? my angles are immaculate.

I would consider flicking water at the wall bad practice, rather than brushing it on.

Each to their own I suppose. I've just always considered it a waste of time using the angle trowel once the wall is at the stage when water is introduced.
i brush water on ,but only second to last trowel and on last one i brush the trowel to stop it scratching the work ,whatever i will get the hang of it one day!

Status
Not open for further replies.