twitchers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
holy s**t!!! fnck that mate ya can keep them!! mob rules nooooooooo:RpS_scared:

does anyone use an adjustable square and angle for reveals ?

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/FONT]

how the fuk can you do reveals with that lol
images

i would always use a internal rather than a brush takes 2 mins and a much sharper corner but thats just my opinion...........and gibbos im guessing.
gib you done that job near me yet? i havent seen anything happening that looked like it yet??

there designed for like ceiling lines ,twitching up to a hard surface,do u use it on 2 wet edges ?
Aye marra. wet angles is the only time you need it.....it doesnt seem to leave any lines like the MT does..:RpS_thumbup:

Last edited:
i rounded the wings off when i first got it cos it seemed to be digging in but all find it next time am cleaning the van oot and give them wings a tweek and see how she goes...:RpS_thumbup:

Used to use one years back, but I do mostly domestic (not site) and found that most rooms just arent square...so lines everytime.

I just learned to use me trowel, and my corners are bob on.

Used to use one years back, but I do mostly domestic (not site) and found that most rooms just arent square...so lines everytime.

I just learned to use me trowel, and my corners are bob on.
Often not square on new work.

I use a marshallton one no probs with it, got a three sided one i use as well all good as long as u dont go on it to early, its usually last thing i do

i tend to use it on first coat second coat and every trowel that way you work up and down the angle not out of the angle much quicker and better angle

got my twitcher from screwfix 8 squid bent flaps a bit rub,d edges down on wet stone leaves no line only comes out on price,as doing oppiste wall are better finish for me hate doing wets with trowel:RpS_lol: .

i much prefer doin wet angles i do mine exactly the same a gibbo but again it all comes down to peoples own preferance

Status
Not open for further replies.