Tw tool sale today selling mixer cheap

Members online

Zippydragon

Might be what someone wants

Attachments

• A536CF15-611A-445D-8D74-8146517CFC8F.png
    A536CF15-611A-445D-8D74-8146517CFC8F.png
    864.8 KB · Views: 246
How’s it cope with a couple of bags of adhesive at a time? Also do you reckon it would knock up sand and cement in a rhino tub mate?
Yes I've used it to mix adhesive it mixed 3 no problem. So it should do s/c . Be no good mixing hardwall all day I think it would kill it battery wise

Yes I've used it to mix adhesive it mixed 3 no problem. So it should do s/c . Be no good mixing hardwall all day I think it would kill it battery wise
Nice one mate! Cheers for the info. (y)
I fancy one but a bit pricey for all the mixed reviews about them?

Reactions: Djr
Is that the Refina mega e
It’s a Regina 1800 watt but with a D handle not the H handle, but we have a bigger paddle on it two sizes up from what they give you with it, I tried the biggest one but it threw muck everywhere and is now hanging in the garage until I get a round cold water tank

Was thinking about getting either the Refina of the Dewalt mostly will using on domestic and hopefully a little rendering outside the Refina we know is good the Dewalt is just not tested to last as yet so putting me off it

Was thinking about getting either the Refina of the Dewalt mostly will using on domestic and hopefully a little rendering outside the Refina we know is good the Dewalt is just not tested to last as yet so putting me off it
I’ve got two Regina’s both are over twenty years old, had new trigger and bushes on one, and replaced the leads countless times but that’s my fault most of the time