Tv work

Status
Not open for further replies.

irish_spread

Private Member
Hi guys,

As a lot of you probably know I do a little part time work for Channel 4. It's not huge money or anything but because I don't have the modern equivalent of an Equity card I can't really do freelance work for other companies. My agent (sounds grand, it's not ) has been approached by One of his co workers looking for someone who is able, or at least willing to try old school techniques in plastering. The only problem is, they want someone who is clued up on Bob Adams (?) cornice applications.
As far as I know it's like 127mm gyproc coving.

the money sounds quite good in fairness and I have checked out Lee's website and he seems quite clued up.

The show will be filmed in a stately home in the Midlands and all accommodation, expenses and a generous salary will be provided.

Feel free to PM me if you want to do a Skype or FaceTime interview and I will give you more contact details

chhheres

eddie

Sounds like my gig, have been on telly twice , rte with duncan stuart and most recently on building Ireland on TV3 and RTE, was told I came across well ,
I don't have an agent though , and have never been paid ,
But got some recognition out of it ,

Theres a few on here that fit the bill for quality fibrous work....... @Fibrehand7...........

...he might know somebody.:RpS_unsure:

Last edited by a moderator:
ive had a go on crime watch, but its just not the same now :RpS_scared::RpS_laugh::RpS_lol: -- it came across as grainy

Thanks everyone for the Pms, 36 so far. It's not me that's doing the interviews etc, it's the agent. I think it might be best to limit it to people in the private members and higher members forum to stop one post wonders applying. I'm only the messenger on this one :RpS_thumbup:

Thanks everyone for the Pms, 36 so far. It's not me that's doing the interviews etc, it's the agent. I think it might be best to limit it to people in the private members and higher members forum to stop one post wonders applying. I'm only the messenger on this one :RpS_thumbup:

What sirta work do you fo for chan 4 bud?

Meant to say, regarding the previous vacancy, they managed to get a blind, well fairly partially blind plasterer and have done a pre light and now pilot show to be aired in September :RpS_thumbup:

Jesus ( sorry, Mohammed for Zombie and Flynny) , can't believe no established members are interested. I'll be gutted if they get an Eastern to do it

Actually Flynny just told me that @Fibrehand7 has a translator and this might be a good angle for the shoot as are disabled and Flynny could do the plastering as he have many cards

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.