Tun wells kent

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi plasterer looking for work just under 10 years experience plastering and rendering like most good spreads take pride in my work and work to high standards willing to travel within reason have transport evan willing to do a sample wall

Keep posting so the guys get to know you and we will see what we can do.

Do you cover all Kent? South London? Do you have a cscs card? Do you work with any other plasterers? Who trained you?
How old are you?
Do you do mainly site or domestic?
Any machine experience? What render systems can you do?
Why the suddend lack of work?

Keep posting so the guys get to know you and we will see what we can do.

Do you cover all Kent? South London? Do you have a cscs card? Do you work with any other plasterers? Who trained you?
How old are you?
Do you do mainly site or domestic?
Any machine experience? What render systems can you do?
Why the suddend lack of work?

Jesus Christ your worse than my mrs! ;)

Yer sorry mate no poxy cscs but yer travel pretty much anywher within reason. No machine work but willing to learn anything. Only ever used multi hardwall bonding and only ever used sand and cement render float and sponge finish hope this helps!

Get a CSCS card!
It is not hard, but will open you up to lots more work!
Google it, do some homework, and take the test!
It will repay itself very quickly in the London SE area!

Get a CSCS card!
It is not hard, but will open you up to lots more work!
Google it, do some homework, and take the test!
It will repay itself very quickly in the London SE area!

Yer tried its only £17.50 but its not that simple you need photo I.D got no passport cant find driving licence and its expired now so need to apply for new one with updated photo that can take weeks kinda need work now its not been too bad getting at least 1day a week!!!

Yer tried its only £17.50 but its not that simple you need photo I.D got no passport cant find driving licence and its expired now so need to apply for new one with updated photo that can take weeks kinda need work now its not been too bad getting at least 1day a week!!!

You dont need photo ID....... you can do the heath and safety touch screen test to gain an operative card and you send a passport type photo with your application so they can put you face on your card. if you you want a skilled card you need GNVQ

Status
Not open for further replies.