Tuesdays TPF Competition

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok From 7am Tomorrow (tuesday) I would like to see a picture of something related to plastering but I want to see TPF somewhere in that picture...

You have till 9pm Tuesday evening and I will pick the winner or winners with @RobJack on wednesday evening...

Get your entries in and be in with a chance to win a Pint Tankard Glass :)

No cheating :D

PS you may have guessed I missed the monday competition :)

Would me passed out drunk (plastered) count.

Last edited by a moderator:
A fit bird from the older ones younger days..looks abit like Holly Willoughby
I wouldnt mind a go on holly willabooby.....would be fun bouncy time had by all....still non the wiser about alison moyet.....you lot must have a few years on me.

Ta daaaaaa
download (64).jpg

Id have smashed Alison but Vince aka theplasterman was getting up to his taaters in her himself !!! :bananas:

Lol that does look like you plasterman....is that erasure then? Never heard the music but is that why you call him vince
Its Vinces first band called Yazoo then Alison f**k*d him off so he started Erasure with that G** bloke o_O

dunno what a bap is. larry I've had a restraining order put on you

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

dunno what a bap is. larry I've had a restraining order put on you

@Nisus made me do it, he's a bully baddie! :frio:

He gave me your address and said I had to monitor your movements for him. He's planning on coming over on Thursday in his black van with blacked out windows and bringing his 'kit'. I don't know what a "rape kit" is, but it can't be a good thing? :frenetico:

@Nisus made me do it, he's a bully baddie! :frio:

He gave me your address and said I had to monitor your movements for him. He's planning on coming over on Thursday in his black van with blacked out windows and bringing his 'kit'. I don't know what a "rape kit" is, but it can't be a good thing? :frenetico:
That's my old dears street. im actually over the road from your gaff

I wont bother coming then

@Nisus won't be round until Thursday, so nip round before then and you'll be safe. If you come round when he's here be careful. He gets a bit rapey around new people. :-\

i came past at 7.55 and you weren't there. didnt realise you did half days aswell as lee

Status
Not open for further replies.