Try before you buy!

Members online

No members online now.

reeves1985

Just been sent this to try before I buy.
20170226_200419.jpg

Could well be!
Looks great in the dark.

It's for a job I've got coming up woman's anal about dust and I've got some cracks to tape and fill.

Dunno if there any good like

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Reactions: gps
You can get the mirka handy kit one for about 30 quid and they bang on with the abranet pads

You can get the mirka handy kit one for about 30 quid and they bang on with the abranet pads
This one's less than that think it's about £20.
If it's shite it's shite tbf.
Looks like it should be alright but you never know.

If it works alright be a handy little think to have in van to keep dust down when sanding compound

This one's less than that think it's about £20.
If it's shite it's shite tbf.
Looks like it should be alright but you never know.

If it works alright be a handy little think to have in van to keep dust down when sanding compound
I have the mirka deros 6" sander, it's bang on for little touch ups and virtually no dust. Been dreaming about a long reach one for ages but so far managed without one

Ive got one and as long as you get a good fit to the vacuum your using they are not bad. Quality of the sandpaper or mesh youre using is most important.

Ive got one and as long as you get a good fit to the vacuum your using they are not bad. Quality of the sandpaper or mesh youre using is most important.
It's got a 220 grit mesh with it.
I've tried the fit with the hoover and it's pretty good tbf I was quite surprised.
I was thinking I might have to get an adaptor with marshalltown using metric sizes. But turned out to be a nice fit.

If it stops the majority of dust it'll be worth it I reckon.

I have the mirka deros 6" sander, it's bang on for little touch ups and virtually no dust. Been dreaming about a long reach one for ages but so far managed without one
It's the price of them that's always put me off. That and the fact I rarely do much T&G and and touch ups I do are small so it's never been worth it.

Was actually going to hire one. But thought f**k that see how it goes with one of these. It can only be as bad as it would be with a normal sanding pad lol