Trowels

Gibbo

Had a mt carbon about 8 months now and its worn like none I've had before. When you hold it on edge against a wall the middle is curved right in anyone else had this

Had a mt carbon about 8 months now and its worn like none I've had before. When you hold it on edge against a wall the middle is curved right in anyone else had this

Yep every trowel I've ever used after about 6 month!

I think it's from scraping off handboard keep meaning to try a plastic handboard 1 day to see if it stops it!

My ss eventually wear in the ways if used skimming, likely just the way the pressure is put on it to trowel up. Shouldn't be that bad in l that time though really...

All my trowels warp early mate....there all weaker to break in quicker...permaflex/extra light.....whatever thier names are.
Not built as strong.

The middle of the blade has more abrasive pressure from laying on , aluminium or poly HAWK is too soft to have much effect ,

So a mag hawk might be better
I think poly is great and only clean edge with brush not trowel
My only complaint is I haven't got as big a one as I'd like , anyone else got that problem