Trowels on ebay

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bagrat

Anyone seen the trowels on eBay they seem a bargin ?iam tempted to put a bid in but something is telling me not to!there's 5marshalltown different sizes currently74 pound .what do you think?the seller has no history?

Jace

i bought a marsh adjustable internal off there, bloody handy tool to have in the van

Bagrat

one for skimming .one for dabbing.one for patching.one for floating.one for exterior work.by the way beddy I've only got one for all lol.

beddy

Thinkin about it I've got 4 lol. One for laying on and floating, one for finishing, one for dabbing and a mini trowel for those arkward spots

Jace

shite ive got 8 one for laying on one for troweling, plastic one, one for rendering, one for floating, one for screed, mini trowel and a 11" for getting into gaps not big enough for the normal trowel but too big for the mini trowel

Handtoolsxpress

shite ive got 8 one for laying on one for troweling, plastic one, one for rendering, one for floating, one for screed, mini trowel and a 11" for getting into gaps not big enough for the normal trowel but too big for the mini trowel
Do u use the mini ones with long blades or just normal midget trowels

Jace

midget, wouldnt a mini with a long blade be a normal trowel haha kinda takes the point of a mini trowel useless if you stick a massive blade on it. do you have a pic of what you mean

Status
Not open for further replies.