Trowels for sale.

Status
Not open for further replies.
no its not against the rules but if your mates got a shop and your advertising for him you might need to pass it with danny.

Cheers guys. No shop so not advertising.
I dont ask questions so not a clue just selling for him.

Who said anything about a deal???? Im not telling you to buy one im asking. If anyone's interested if not im not fussed.

I can give you a receipt if you really want one!!!!!

Warrior
I asked him and he told me there not knocked off so does that help? If not Im happy to remove the thread no skin off my neck.
Spunky that delivery included. royal mail standard parcels.

Behave. I can just go in b&q and swap the label with something cheap like a pointing trowel and wham bam, trowel for under a tenner.

Plus I can pick anyone I like, unlike when you send someone a ****** trowel that bends in in the middle and you can't use them.

It's probably best not to order any till Warrior buys some. That way, if they're a load of sh1te we won't have wasted our money. Simples :RpS_thumbup:

marshal town gold 14inch trowel in stax £26.58 less VAT wooden handle £18 less vat

haha stop ur whinging an go and buy one then. I really couldnt care if you bought one or not or where you can buy one from for what price! Why have a moan about it and waste your time tellng me if you dont want one.
For those that MAY be interested Ive already sold some on ebay. christiffa 25 had one off me so ask him if your wondering what there like. Boring hellll!!!!:flapper:

Behave. I can just go in b&q and swap the label with something cheap like a pointing trowel and wham bam, trowel for under a tenner.

Plus I can pick anyone I like, unlike when you send someone a ****** trowel that bends in in the middle and you can't use them.

thats called theiving where im from.

I prefer to call it mistaken prices! How are we to know some old codger at B&Q dint have his glasses on when he put marrigold price labels on a marshalltown trowel! :confused: :RpS_thumbup: :RpS_lol:

This thread is fking bizarre.wheres the link to what your selling? And what the beef about the lads saying they can get cheaper from a shop? What you should be thinking is errrrr perhaps I need to be more competitive or I could frame them for the mantle piece and stare at them forever. And why the fcuk does Peter steel strip think we make fking trowels?!?! He's everywhere.

As if one of us is gonna order a tonne of steel to make trowels.

oh hang on a sec... what was that tool called again?

This thread is fking bizarre.wheres the link to what your selling? And what the beef about the lads saying they can get cheaper from a shop? What you should be thinking is errrrr perhaps I need to be more competitive or I could frame them for the mantle piece and stare at them forever. And why the fcuk does Peter steel strip think we make fking trowels?!?! He's everywhere.

Lol this place has went a bit mad in the past week, old random posts gettin thrown up! Newbies posting all over the place! Funny tho:RpS_laugh:

Flipperty flop I've just seen how old the thread is, I blame steel strip. Ten out of ten for enterprise Peter

As if one of us is gonna order a tonne of steel to make trowels.

oh hang on a sec... what was that tool called again?

Hi twitcher, if you gonna order a tonne of steel, you can contact me. I am professional in supplying steel strips for making trowels.:RpS_thumbup:

Status
Not open for further replies.