Trowel.

MIXERMAN

Anyone use a 11" trowel to finish with . Worked with a bloke back in the day, it's all he used and was spot on . Tidy ,no mess on the floor. And dogs cock inch brush for corners. .

Anyone use a 11" trowel to finish with . Worked with a bloke back in the day, it's all he used and was spot on . Tidy ,no mess on the floor. And dogs cock inch brush for corners. .
Yep other than the odd flirtation with 13" and 14" I've stuck with 11" and 11 1/2" trowels my whole career.
I don't agree with brushing your internals though, that what a twitcher is for.
@Cockney1 you just keep worrying about more important stuff, like how your screw boxes don't last until you've emptied them.

Yep other than the odd flirtation with 13" and 14" I've stuck with 11" and 11 1/2" trowels my whole career.
I don't agree with brushing your internals though, that what a twitcher is for.
@Cockney1 you just keep worrying about more important stuff, like how your screw boxes don't last until you've emptied them.
Will Ferrell Kiss GIF

Ive used an 11" for donkeys years from when I first started I use a 13" now but still use the 11" for tricky areas and above doors wheres there's coving

Ive used an 11" for donkeys years from when I first started I use a 13" now but still use the 11" for tricky areas and above doors wheres there's coving
Yes used them since being a young lad I only finish with it . That and the nela

Yes used them since being a young lad I only finish with it . That and the nela
Ive still got my 11" marshalltown with the wooden handle from when I started out 18 yrs ago and got a 11" mt permashape there's times where I'll still use them through out the whole process lot easier on the wrist and better to control

Ive still got my 11" marshalltown with the wooden handle from when I started out 18 yrs ago and got a 11" mt permashape there's times where I'll still use them through out the whole process lot easier on the wrist and better to control
So do i