Trowel sluts

Members online

MIXERMAN

As you know I lost my tool chest a while back . Been chucking it on with old Mt 13"carbon I used for bonding ect . Bit Rusty but it cleaned nice . And really straight. And sharp . And got a ox ultraflex to finish. Nice trowel. But this morning I dug out my old 14" Mt carbon from garage and used it I forgot how good it was . I'm gonna make a serious effort to keep it clean .it's much better than all these new fangled trowels . It's like troweling up with a bloody flip flop.

Attachments

• IMG_20190925_122707982_HDR.jpg
    IMG_20190925_122707982_HDR.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 302
Does anyone remember the 14"Mt carbon with narrow blade think it was 4" wide .don't think they do them anymore.

Does anyone remember the 14"Mt carbon with narrow blade think it was 4" wide .don't think they do them anymore.
I'm pretty sure that they're still available mate. There's a company in Essex that stock or can order in anything that Marshalltown make. I can't remember their name, but it soon pops up if you Google Marshalltown. Their phone number starts 01371 if I remember correctly.

@MIXERMAN - Ramboo Tools are good for that type of thing. I’ve got a 16x4 carbon MT - brill bit if kit, but a t**t to get used too, when flattening in at a low angle it can suck flat to the ceiling then you’ve got to wobble or wrestle the c**t back off - then your left with a nice trowel sized hole left to patch back in to the pb :)

@MIXERMAN - Ramboo Tools are good for that type of thing. I’ve got a 16x4 carbon MT - brill bit if kit, but a t**t to get used too, when flattening in at a low angle it can suck flat to the ceiling then you’ve got to wobble or wrestle the c**t back off - then your left with a nice trowel sized hole left to patch back in to the pb :)
Cheers. I know wot you mean .

I had one like that, a 16" x 4 "

Blade not cambered enough too flat or even could be inverse (I had an 18" x 4" like that aswell)

I think it's because of the narrowness of the blade, makes them susceptible

Was a f**k*r, just use for rough and screeding now.