Trowel protector

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

jakejhnsn

Keep getting little nicks in my plastic trowel :RpS_mad: Any ideas on on what ya can use to protect your trowels? I was thinking of using that grey foam that you put around pipes??

correx place the trowel on the sheet and cut it an inch/ inch and a half wider on each side and about 3 inches longer than the nose fold the sides in fold the top back and tape it all the way round, and hey presto a sleeve for your trowel to live in

if its a refina plazzi it comes with blue plastic protector strips when you buy it...........................so..............erm...........just use them........:RpS_unsure:

I
if its a refina plazzi it comes with blue plastic protector strips when you buy it...........................so..............erm...........just use them........:RpS_unsure:
I didn't know they were reusable, but know you mention it they may just fit.

I use them on my MT trowel as well...................:RpS_thumbup: i was gonna ask Refina if they sell them seperate but i already know i cant afford the P&P.....................:RpS_blushing:

evening gents, great forum.Pleased if I could contribute for once.Made a trowel protector out of two identical lengths of 9mm thick plastic fascia board , laid on each other , L to 7,and 1/2 inch screws down the edges. Cut a slot for the trowel handle to about half way down.Protects the blade no matter what falls on it in the van.

evening gents, great forum.Pleased if I could contribute for once.Made a trowel protector out of two identical lengths of 9mm thick plastic fascia board , laid on each other , L to 7,and 1/2 inch screws down the edges. Cut a slot for the trowel handle to about half way down.Protects the blade no matter what falls on it in the van.
Might be quicker just buying a flight recorder box for your trowel

I'm using The Plasterers Forum Mobile App

Status
Not open for further replies.