Trowel bending the wrong way

Sorry mate gotta get my head down, big day tomorrow like

IMG_3080.JPG

I'm being serious too , he's a liability, thread starts about a blade then full blown rant off from him again of all trowels that he doesn't use , the guy is a joke

I never used a Refina and I never commented on it , why would I give a view if I ain't used it

Just put a gag in the guy he's lost it
Who are you actually speaking to?

Watched a lad use a speedskim today and I couldn't help think it was an extra job that a tool has created. I'm not slagging them off Coz a lot of people swear by them but I couldn't help think if you had put it on neater it's done. He also had a mediflex think it was Refina, I had a flatten and didn't notice a difference and was told I'm using it at the wrong stage, which is fair enough he uses it, but again can't see it being any better than a trowel that is broke in. I'm gonna have a go at a final stage on a skim and see if there is a difference oh and just to add the slogan these companies have come up with is a cracker. I didn't notice it till it was said to me today but I've read it a few times, and it was as simple as "your stuck in the past". Lol it's a cracker.
Am not a great fan of the speed skim
I've tried them but like what you said if you lay ti on flat your nearly there.
But I use a rafina s*p*r*lex which I find good but I still end up back with my MT trowel which leaves it with a lovley finish.
With help from my expertese

I have to do this most mornings with my little chap to get the wee in the toilet pan and not on the ceiling , legs spread one hand on wall other forcing said little chap downwards without cutting supply off :sisi: ahhhhhh morning glory.

Like jerseyboy said if you lay on neat enough a speedskim is pretty much redundant. What's the story with the emails?

Who are you actually speaking to?
To whoever was before the comment, trowel threads always turn into long drawn out sargars , everyone entitled to an opinion, I was defending all the trowels tbh as you lumped them all together not knowing which is which, everyone has there trowel of choice Some obviously haven't used them enough to make informed comments that's all.

Am not a great fan of the speed skim
I've tried them but like what you said if you lay ti on flat your nearly there.
But I use a rafina s*p*r*lex which I find good but I still end up back with my MT trowel which leaves it with a lovley finish.
With help from my expertese
To whoever was before the comment, trowel threads always turn into long drawn out sargars , everyone entitled to an opinion, I was defending all the trowels tbh as you lumped them all together not knowing which is which, everyone has there trowel of choice Some obviously haven't used them enough to make informed comments that's all.
save the billshit and explain your lies?

That's right dickhead everyone is entitled to an opinion now before you try and move on, explain the lies you told. We won't be moving on, you have done that far to many times in the past with your lies on other threads, so before you start acting like a little baby answer the question.

IMG_1859.JPG
So the wobbly carbon has been relegated and in its place I've got a broken in Refina 13 inch. Nice trowel. I'm still tempted to get a nela carbon but in the meantime I'm sorted.

I think you're going to end up in bed together. It always happens when a couple fight tooth and nail like you two.

Aren't you all going to some spray Day or summin soon :rolleyes: someone please upload the mayhem of wedgies , dead arms and dry bumming.:cachetada:

lol that's about right , knew you'd agree with him , what does he know ?

f**k all, that's what,

What emails are you on about idiot?
You truly are an idiot you know what email stop acting like a young teenager who is telling lies, your last post on page one of this thread. Also why am I a liability?

I'm really going to make my sister forget her 50th so I can attend as sounds like a proper free for all and an episode of Shameless lol

What's this argument even about? I don't understand it.
It was a perfectly good thread till our sponsors puppet jumped in accusing people of stuff and spreading lies about members, it is sad that members cannot voice their opinions without being aggressively set on and what can only be described as vicious bullying from the voice of our many sponsors. This is the second case of bullying in as many weeks and I feel we need to clamp down on it before members feel they cannot comment on certain tools and products.

@flynnyman and @Vincey have some history plus @gps has a go too plus lots of special guests giving their 2 pennorth as well. To be honest if we were all in a pub it would be a lot of banter but everybody good mates afterwards......... Naa defo a scrap or two ?? :frenetico:
I don't have history that idiot lives in cuckoo land and is constantly making stuff up, but that's all to change he needs to start backing up his claims.